New airsoft MRO replica

Isamu

Many people were expecting this, the Trijicon MRO clone, looks pretty well done to my untrained eyes and comes with a fancy mount and box. Not really in the expensive side either at around 47$

What really caught my attention was the left side of the box, where different reticles appear and the dot marking the one for the little optic. To be honest, if the next gens could be chosen with different reticles, I would get the EOtech one in a heartbeat

HTB1zugsLXXXXXcMXVXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg?size=4

Apologies for not posting the purchase link, I'm not sure if it is against the rules 

What's with the fuss about the mount? 

I can see that the triangular mount is ugly but is it a proprietary mount or you guys just want something better out of the box rather than replacing it yourselves? :o

Definitely getting me one of these :D

Didn't order from aliexpres (although I've never had problems with the 3 or 4 orders I have made). Got it from here - http://www.greenbaseshop.com/rmo%E7%BA%A2%E7%82%B9%E6%9C%89%E5%AD%97bk-nga1180 in the hope that it would arrive in the next two weeks  for a game at the end of August (no chance through aliexpress).

Awaiting reviews!
MRO and the SRS are the only clones on my list. Wish I could afford the genuine stuff.

I love my SRS. Probably my favorite clone optic up to date. Nice dot, ~20 brightness setting, great battery life (for an ACM sight) - I have forgotten it turned on for a week or two between games and have changed maybe two or three AA batteries for the time I've had it (2+ years I think), and the solar panel actually works.

I've never used Ali Express, always thought it was a very dodgy site where you're lucky to get your stuff?

Nope, I got my stuff every time I ordered, and only once something went wrong and I had to wait five months for the shop and China Post to sort things out.

The problem is, some sellers might still be dodgy, but that's why the rating system is there.

I had differing experiences when I used aliexpress, some good, some bad, now I don't use it since my account was stolen and had no way to contact anyone from aliexpress to get it back, so I prefer paying some more dollars and have the peace of mind (as much as possible at least) buying anywhere else and paying with paypal.

When I end up buying this optic, I will do it at ebay or other HK shop

Got mine from WGC today:

351iool.jpg

It looks nice, I got the trademarked one:

htdabp.jpg

According to the manual there are 14 mount options:

os7ujp.jpg

It has the same kind of tint(light blueish) as the SRS replica but doesn't have the distrotion/zoom. The weight is pretty light with 141g which is 2 gramms lighter than my T2 replica with killflash, all the while having a bigger window. Looking through it is nice, I only got a bit of mirroring if the light came from certain direction. When you look into the dot you can clearly see the emitter.

It has the same amount of option for brightness(with 2 off options) as the real one but the night vision ones are just very low powered normal dot.

At the first level of night vision the dot can be barely seen even in the dark:

1rxi8g.jpg

At level 3 right after the second off option it is okay to use in the woods:

1z3o5sl.jpg

And at level 6 the brightest setting is enough to play with under the blue sky:

1zyx1d4.jpg

Need... to... resist... Temptation... @_@

Thanks for the first impressions and pics of the sight, those markings look very good =)

BTW: I wouldnt expect much or any parallax correction from an ACM sight, or at least not unless the target is 50m or beyond like most sights 

Archived