New airsoft MRO replica

Isamu

The red dot seems a blurry on mine like it's 1 and a half dot, tough it isn't that noticable, however if you use a magnifier it becomes very much so. Also you have to fiddle with the low mount when you screw it in place or the dot will look slightly to the left.

Trademarkless but better mounts and killflash now available on airsoftcart.

Can you check the parallex correction?

Put it on the table, look through it at something far away (20m+), move head around. Does dot stay on target?

Yup.

The red dot seems a blurry on mine like it's 1 and a half dot, tough it isn't that noticable, however if you use a magnifier it becomes very much so. Also you have to fiddle with the low mount when you screw it in place or the dot will look slightly to the left.

Trademarkless but better mounts and killflash now available on airsoftcart.

On mine can really be noticed only if you ramp up the brightness setting in low light.

Still haven't been able to properly test it/zero it (hopefully will soon as I have a game this weekend), just mounted in on the gun, put battery in (and have left it on since sunday to test how long the battery will last - manual claims 5 year constant on on setting 3, but I kind of doubt it) and took some really *suitcasey* pictures (sorry, don't have a normal camera on hand ATM).

MJr3eV7.jpg?2

4xlBBxj.jpg

wlOSydm.jpg?1

KzE2x9G.jpg?2

xu98lP4.jpg?2

t5S2XDs.jpg

tuwRa2r.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That's pretty good going! Gotta love that for an optic. Well I've messaged the seller. If no reply in 25 hours PayPal claim we go. Sad times. Trying to suss if there's any way I can repair it or make it work.

Doesn't appear to be anything stopping the battery making contact like on some electrical items.

Archived