G3A4 GBBR?

vietnammarine

Well it uses classic army SAR M41 externals with the Shwabien Arms logo so it's almost certainly a custom conversion. I guess the question now is what was used for the internals? It's pretty impressive, seems to cycle well, I'd really like to see how it shoots. Hopefully it will encourage a manufacturer to actually build a G3 GBBR.

It looks rather fake to me

Hides top of mag from camera

Seems to dump a lot of gas while filling, almost like he's just shoving the fill nozzle into the hole molded into the bottom of an AEG midcap.

Recoil looks odd and too strong for a GBB rifle, but not apparently done by normal "lunging the gun into your shoulder fake recoil" means. Like either someone is punching the front of the gun or pulling it with a string, or is simply practiced.

Bolt cycles fast for apparent frame rate on the camera. And relitively consistently catches the bolt in the same positions from shot to shot. Looks like the bolt movement was edited in post.

Sounds like a we SVD or maybe m14

When HK slapped, sounds just like the CA plastic bolt, no metal clunk like when fired.

.on related note WE will be announcing a G3 and FAL relatively soon according to the guys at my local retailer they have a good relationship with WE and have tipped me to stuff before so i haev no reason to doubt them

I'm also going with fake on this. When you put a lot of effort into something like this, the tendency is to show it off, not do things like purposefully hide parts from the camera.

Also, the sound it makes firing sounds exactly the same each time. I know it should sound the same, but it should EXACTLY the same, like it's sampled.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived