VFC SR-25 Deluxe Vers.

kagami

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Sniper_Rifles_VFC_VFC_SR25_KAC_MK11_MOD0_GBBR_DX_Version_Licensed_by_Knight_s_Armament.htm

Well it's here and on WGC as well. Seems like full billet CNC receiver with some kind of NPAS system like the newer 417s. People don't seem to like VFC GBBRs but I've personally had good experience, the fcg being steel and the bolt and nozzle are dirt cheap and last a while in my experience.

Probably will be a non cnc version for cheaper....

Well I thought the 417 was expensive...... VFC knowingly releases junk and that's my personal gripe with them (and im bundling all their brands under VFC). Only after massive sales drop and bad publicity do they change things in a "new version"

No way im dumping 900$ on a first release VFC gl to those who do. appears to use their 417 system which is good as that thing kicks. other than that.. erm ill wait

I'm increasingly hearing from people I know in HK vouching for VFC GBBRs, especially their new gen AR mags / platforms, so perhaps they are on their way up... and given how many they've churned out recently, I guess it's bound to improve if they want to compete on the GBB market.. hopefully, I want it to happen because they make such beautiful externals. 

I'm increasingly hearing from people I know in HK vouching for VFC GBBRs, especially their new gen AR mags / platforms, so perhaps they are on their way up... and given how many they've churned out recently, I guess it's bound to improve if they want to compete on the GBB market.. hopefully, I want it to happen because they make such beautiful externals. 

20000 rounds through mine from their bottom of the barrel sub $300 Saber line. Still running strong after the initial ~$50 upgrades.

Reading between the lines a bit but I don't think most of you know stupidly expensive it can be to "upgrade" an existing model, especially a proprietary GBBR-system.

Single parts can be replaced by a re-designed model but my bet is for a new nozzle the molding costs are between 10,000-40,000 thousand dollars easily.

Considering all that, why don't these ppl test their stuff?

Reading between the lines a bit but I don't think most of you know stupidly expensive it can be to "upgrade" an existing model, especially a proprietary GBBR-system.

Single parts can be replaced by a re-designed model but my bet is for a new nozzle the molding costs are between 10,000-40,000 thousand dollars easily.

Considering all that, why don't these ppl test their stuff?

They do. If it fires one magazine its good to send to market. There's no litigation in airsoft.. no recourse. They can do as they please

I didn't want to make a new thread on this until more info was released, but CRW just posted a photo on their Facebook of a Cybergun MK17 GBB. Mags look to be VFC.

https://www.facebook.com/BunnyWorkshopShowroom/videos/1029623303800989/

Yeah Bunnyworkshop seemed to pick an interesting way of announcing it, *note cleaning lady in the background not giving a *fruitcage*. 

IIRC there's marking on the bolt carrier of the VFC 417 which mentions the SR25. 

this is true.

Anyways, there's literally nothing to upgrade on a VFC gun nowadays. Not in the "they're unbreakable" sense but the hammer trigger and sear have been steel for years now with replacement parts under 20 bucks. The bolt carrier is alloy reinforced with a steel chip with a decent nozzle that may eventually break on you but they're so cheap compared to WA or WE carriers (32 for the COMPLETE 416/M4 carrier and nozzle) that I would prefer having extra parts on hand if the something breaks. The mags are the only weak point but apparently improving as people have pointed out. 

If the price is off putting, just like their 417s there will most likely be a non deluxe model. 

https://www.facebook.com/BunnyWorkshopShowroom/videos/1029623303800989/

Yeah Bunnyworkshop seemed to pick an interesting way of announcing it, *note cleaning lady in the background not giving a *fruitcage*. 

It is some sort of recent meme here in HK, not sure if anyone can read :P

http://evchk.wikia.com/wiki/%E9%9B%9E%EF%BC%8C%E5%85%A8%E9%83%A8%E9%83%BD%E4%BF%82%E9%9B%9E

In case any of you don't know where is the music from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Curious if any one else has picked one up. Just got mine last week from E-Hobby Asia. Only place at the time that had it in stock. Mags are a PITA to find though, but got two coming in the mail today from JK Army. So far I only plinked with it and tried to zero it in as best I could, but I am guessing the bucking needs breaking in. 5 shots where good, but then had average of 3 random flyers at times. Used .25's and so far no random bb's has came out from the chamber. Still, it's fun as ever and it oddly did give me a ring in my ear. Recoil is awesome too. Going to break it in more this Sunday at a local hosted game.

Archived