Marui Keltec KSG Shotgun Pre-order 350$

chas

For the general purposes of airsoft, yes, plain ABS just about does it durability wise. But it simply pales in comparison in looks especially when it starts getting that typical TM™ shine with use. I know the tooling is different but we're not talking nearly as much glass content as real steel, just enough to get it to look and feel like the real thing. They're being left out in the mud by the likes WE and they can make them cheaper.

This, so much this. By far my biggest complaint with the TM KSG is that it's all-ABS and there is literally no chance whatsoever of me ever being able to change that.

OK, so taking into account dimensional instability requires new tooling, but the M870s are an all-new model and therefore don't have any legacy tooling. It simply cannot be that expensive; if low-budget cloners like WE can make metal and nylon-FRP guns for half the price TM are making all-ABS ones, TM sure as hell should be able to upgrade their materials. TM are basically the only high-end manufacturer I'm aware of (WA?) who still use ABS like this and it's really disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived