Rare Custom GBB Collection

icolater

Hello All

It is with much regret that I am selling my silver slided GBB collection, I am moving house very shortly and it an expensive, please tell you friends mates etc, it would be much appreciated. All these beauties are in perfect, collector condition with no marks, except for a couple of little ones on the KSC C Shooters design slide. But are all brand new and never shot (besides to see if they work after building). I have been building GBB Pistols for many many years and know what I'm up to aka these pistols are top top notch!! Pay Pal only please and €15 for shipping (coming from Ireland).

KSC G19 Heavy weight frame, airsoft surgeon slide, barrel and steel guide rod, two mags with magpul base plates (normal base included)

€220

kSC Usp c, shooters design titanium colour slide, barrel, steel guide rod, two mags

€220

Maruzen p99, Shooters design slide, SD black barrel, steel guide rod, one mag

€210

Marui PX4, UN co CNC Slide, two mags

€230

Marui XDM, with Shooters Design Slide (this one was shot a few times as recoil is amazing) steel trigger bar included

€210

Ghost Island (stock) silver European traded m92, Inox with betetta traded grips

€110

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived