WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just gonna say that theres no reason to think there will be a co2 mag, considering all of the c02 mags WE have previously tried have been disasters.

Has anyone else noticed that the guns shown in the new pics and video seem to be trademarked, though?

I wish WE co2 magazines weren't regulated to almost green gas level pressure, especially for this model. All the ones they've made which I've tried seem to do that, their co2 Glock mags, M9 mags and M&P9 don't kick that much harder than green gas, where as KJW co2 always kick significantly harder (and significantly more likely to break your gun, but that's sort of the point, you gotta reinforce it to take the extra pressure / fun.) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

According to posts on FB by WE and KY Airsoft the WE Desert Eagle will be released shortly (1-2 weeks) and is licensed by... Cybergun, with full markings and has a price of $135 USD.

Must buy this to compare it to my $440 TM/Guarder Desert Eagle... This looks very promising!

Icolater has never had a we not break on him or his friends. Personally I've only broken a couple out of the dozens I've owned. I don't like most of them due to compatibility and how most just kinda shoot sluggishly (not like a stock TM).

There are some people who get really lucky though. Niko from corridor digital has used the same WE 1911 in 90% of their airsoft videos in the last couple years.

Archived