Robinhood Tactical Desert Eagle XIX L6 kit

renegadecow

Same brushed effect finish as the Creation and 2016 Guarder kits. Makes a change from chrome but I would still prefer chrome.  Not that I would buy such an ugly Desert Eagle.  Completely ruined.  The Desert Eagle needs no aesthetic changes, it is perfect as it is.

its for people who go hunting at night for dangerous game and have the chance to meet up against wolves, bear, moose, or whatever.

im sure you would want a torch and laser on your DE when you have to fight aliens in a dark frozen warehouse.

BUT, i wouldnt want a rail on my airsoft DE. the compensator and lightning cuts? sure, but no rails.

Laylax did something similar but better looking.

Like so! I've got the extra long front end on one of my DE's the construction is pretty solid but the quality isn't fantastic nor is the paint. If you wanted it to look A* I would get it Cerakoted. Decent though

laylax_9ball_de_75outerbarrel_04.jpg

NB-4560329179116a.jpg

• 6 months later...

And with a full travel slide to boot. Makes the WE all the more promising since the mass of zinc isn't too far from steel so we could expect a whole lot of recoil.

Does the WE have full travel slide as well like?

Archived