RWA new knighthawk GRP

icolater

It's redesigned according to Redwolf:

"RWA have also listened to customer feedback and made changes to the magazine, now the one that comes with the gun is a silver aluminum magazine with a CNC made magazine base, the magazine spacing have also been improved to allow free drop without sacrificing a tight seal for strong blowback."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok got my RA tech trp today, quick run down, frame and slide fit is perfect, no wobble at all. The gun shoots really well with nice kick on co2, I replaced hammer housing bits and leaf Spring as the ones supplied are not great, also nozzle Spring came broken! So had to replace that as well. Sights are cool, glow in the dark (can't rember the name and to lazy to google) and grips are RS. The bbu and hop housing are rubbish looking and need replacing and TBH the finish is terrible!! It's crying out for a decent Cerakote job!! Then it would be slick as the frame and slide are nicely cnced FORGED steel, yes forged!! Probably the first forged airsoft pistol ever. It's very heavy and seems crazy strong. All in all its ok, the finish lets it down but Cerakote will sort that out. The chamber came really scratched so I polished it up to new again. If you want pictures you will have to go to the classified section as I have one for sale. (For a nice discount) Be quick though as it will go quick!!!!!! I will post it In the classified section tomorrow as I'm to busy shooting mine tonight!!!!!

Archived