Army Glock 1911 GBB

hitmanNo2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But correct me if I am wrong, in RL this was a Photoshop mockup causing a minor stirrup back in 2011? It has never been produced or prototyped other that in Army's factory in China, modelled after the photoshop mockup.

This means that even more crazy hoaxes might appear in the future.

Hmm anyone has any wishes?

But correct me if I am wrong, in RL this was a Photoshop mockup causing a minor stirrup back in 2011? It has never been produced or prototyped other that in Army's factory in China, modelled after the photoshop mockup.

This means that even more crazy hoaxes might appear in the future.

Hmm anyone has any wishes?

What you mean like all the dumb double guns that WE are knocking out. ;)

Yeah but there not 1911a1’s they have many differences, aside from the obvious siamese nature. Where as the cheap *albartroth* WE ones use two 1911a1’s joined together, only the slide is done properly as well.  The frames are distinctly two joined together where as the real ones are one piece.

At least this Glock 1911 look quite well done, they haven’t just engraved Glock on a blank 1911.

Although i also like these iconic prop weapons.

I would prefer to see Army making an M45A1CQBP , M9A1, Mk25, Mk23, Five Seven, al with authentic trades

(Before they went to the more exotic models :))  

Abother video, shows that markings are crisp and.... nothing else.

I understand Cantonese, and believe me, you got as much from the video as I did, it's 2 minutes of non-sense talking about nothing, he described nothing you can't already see from a still image. (all he said was, this is new, and this is the last one left, seriously this is the last one left, this is an interesting full metal glock 1911 with detail marking and fibre optic sight, and it's the last one left) 

Although i also like these iconic prop weapons.

I would prefer to see Army making an M45A1CQBP , M9A1, Mk25, Mk23, Five Seven, al with authentic trades

(Before they went to the more exotic models :))  

Nah, these plenty of other’e making them, next you’ll be asking for more M4’s. lol

Nah, these plenty of other’e making them, next you’ll be asking for more M4’s. lol

Disagree  :D

Not in there price category, and with original trades !

About there M4's they have a collection of very interesting TM clone EBBR 's

Yeah but the unusual guns in there price range would be even better.  Not nocking there M4’s, have the Gold Cup and the Desert Warrior, love em both, just wish they would make more exotic pieces at the price point. Imagine an Army Auto Mag or Smith & Wesson Gen 3 Auto’s like the 645 and 745. :)

Well, in a long line of questionable decisions (Did anyone buy one of those gold King Arms Thompsons?  Oh, yeah.  I did), I ordered mine last week after Hitman posted the link.  Didn't hear a thing from the Octagon folks for a while, and started getting concerned since it started being listed as out of stock.  But got my shipping notification today.  So, hopefully it'll arrive in a few days/weeks and it won't be too terribly mangled.  We shall see.

Yeah but the unusual guns in there price range would be even better.  Not nocking there M4’s, have the Gold Cup and the Desert Warrior, love em both, just wish they would make more exotic pieces at the price point. Imagine an Army Auto Mag or Smith & Wesson Gen 3 Auto’s like the 645 and 745. :)

That ones to, yes.

But -think- the major problem with Army are there licenses for those trades :unsure:  

Yes agree, can't imagine them getting bother for this project though, seeing as it's a mock up of another gun, but those trade! Really wish big companies like glock, Could see the benefit of allowing airsoft companies to make proper replicas that would introduce potential new users to the RS world and allow RS users a cheap option for training indoors with minimal cost and danger.

Hope your all having a great day, Icolater

Archived