Classic Army new Bolt Action Sniper Rifle

Isamu

Quite surprised of spotting this gun on Gunfire before than any of the HK shops, but oh, well, new BASR from CA with a fancy plastic body and "bull" barrel, wish it was fluted, but I, can't have everything. What really got my attention is that in some other shops, it is catalogued as "VSR based", but no more real info about it.

I will be following the gun and search for more info in the future as I want to enter into the Sniper role again =)

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152213569-SPR-SR40-Sniper-rifle-replica.html

eng_pl_SPR-SR40-Sniper-rifle-replica-115

WoW! holly fruitcage man! now you mention that gun, I searched for it and found videos from 2014 and they certainly look like they are the same gun @_@ I wonder if it is actually made by CA

Could you please give us a quick on hands review or how it compares to other VSR clones? judging for the videos, it is quite compatible with the VSR parts although the hop up group needs some modifications to install an aftermarket chamber =S

Quite like it and I might end up dropping a mancraft/bolt kit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe those are different models, the one in the video is an M24 while the one posted is an m700 with a fancy Macmillan-esque stock. In fact, I believe this is not made by CA at all but by Well and first sold by cybergun a couple of years ago. Certainly, people have reported some incompatibilities but these can be overcome with a bit of modding.

I already have the hop up parts ready and currently waiting for the mancraft power parts so leaving aside personal stuff, I should be able to drop them to my go to tech guy and see how good or bad the plan goes.

Pray for the success guys ; )

Archived