WE Mars P long long

fnc

The non functional decocker and the ugly trades makes this a no go for me even though the pricing is good. I mean, the decocker is one of the main characteristics of this model. It's like having a p226 with a non functional decocker...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The non functional decocker and the ugly trades makes this a no go for me even though the pricing is good. I mean, the decocker is one of the main characteristics of this model. It's like having a p226 with a non functional decocker...

I was under the impression that this had a working decocker and cocking indicator or did i cock that up?

Yeah, *fruitcage* me right.  Considering when it was first slated, it was said that it would run off TM glock compatible mags.   It's like reddit has invaded arnies, awesome.

Not really. It's an old thing that keeps popping up regarding gbb's. Big one was when the kriss vector (by kwa) was released, someone heard that it was going to take glock mags (no one ever found proof that it would). It didn't and people felt let down by it.

Every now again, if a gbb looks like it can take glock mags, this comes up. It's almost as though there's a small team trying to promote glock mags (they must be used for all the things).

Every now again, if a gbb looks like it can take glock mags, this comes up. It's almost as though there's a small team trying to promote glock mags (they must be used for all the things).

I think it speaks volumes about the sheer success of Glock replicas in airsoft even in the face of Glock trying to get rid of them, one day they'll finally realise how daft they've been and cash in.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me, or is the trigger travel on the P99 horrendous? It seems to have such a long travel and reset, even in SA.

It's meant to be like that, the real P99 trigger is built that way. IIRC Walther were aiming to make it a consistent trigger pull length in both sa and da for ease of training.

Is it me, or is the trigger travel on the P99 horrendous? It seems to have such a long travel and reset, even in SA.

It's full trigger travel for both (if let go of) although for SA you only have to reset it past the normal SA point before you can fire if that makes sense?

Thanks guys, that makes more sense. I think I'm just spoiled by my Glock's short trigger reset. Can't wait for the P99 to be released. I've been longing for one since I owned a Walther CP99 air pistol back when I was a young 'un. The Maruzen's never seemed to strike me as reliable and the NBB P99 was never available when I wanted one.

Archived