6 replies to this topic

#1 Wild_XIII

Wild_XIII

HEAVY BACON

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:20 PM

Spotted this today, didn't realise they'd done their own M3. If it performs anything like their 870's then these will be seriously good shooters.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p33326/CYMA-Metal-Benelli-M3-Air-cocking-Shotgun-w/-Fixed-Stock-(S,-BK)/product_info.html

It's got the same moving plate when you cock the weapon and for some reason has adjustable sights. Not complaining though!

• baldy likes this
Feeding the addiction, one gun at a time.

#2 ED-SKaR

ED-SKaR

My dreams are dark.

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

The rear sight is nearly identical to the TM. The TM has a dovetailed rear sight with a grub screw to hold it in place. This looks to be the same, if not identical, as this one has windage markers, the TM does not.

" dummy bolt cover which can be pulled back"  I don't think this means it moves when you pump. Again, just like the original TM, the 'bolt' is just a plate of metal glued into the receiver, if you break the glue you can move the piece back and forth by hand. CYMA may have put in a spring, which would be a nice addition to the design.

Edited by ED-SKaR, 10 December 2016 - 07:51 PM.

LOLZ ED SKAR FTW11111!!!!!!!11111

sigsan.jpg
Baby Machine Gun video
Detonics full auto mod

#3 Wingman

Wingman

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

Bolt cover can be retracted! Gonna get me one of these. Love shotguns. Rifle sights for slugs and special munitions are on the real steel. Its a nice detail. Just wish they would stop putting paper stick on labels on these shells. They are a bear to remove and clean.

Certainly affordable enough. Nice find.

Who dies with the most toys wins

Have a couple of TM Five Sevens looking for new homes! A couple of spare magazines as well!

#4 Wild_XIII

Wild_XIII

HEAVY BACON

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

" dummy bolt cover which can be pulled back"  I don't think this means it moves when you pump. Again, just like the original TM...

The 870's bolt cover does move when you pump the action, my guess is that they just did the same thing on the M3 but actually made it so you can manually do it as well without having to rack it.

#5 Wingman

Wingman

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:55 PM

I dont care, just as long as it moves and the bolt lever is strong enough not to snap off.

Who dies with the most toys wins

Have a couple of TM Five Sevens looking for new homes! A couple of spare magazines as well!

#6 ED-SKaR

ED-SKaR

My dreams are dark.

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:05 PM

The 870's bolt cover does move when you pump the action, my guess is that they just did the same thing on the M3 but actually made it so you can manually do it as well without having to rack it.

That is entirely possible, as I said they have altered the design from the original TM in several places. I was pointing out that the wording implied only that you can manually operate it.

LOLZ ED SKAR FTW11111!!!!!!!11111

sigsan.jpg
Baby Machine Gun video
Detonics full auto mod

#7 Wild_XIII

Wild_XIII

HEAVY BACON

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

Ah no worries, I think I misread you. :)

Either way, I'm quite tempted on one. Shotguns are always a fun purchase!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Meter