CYMA M3 Super 90

Wild_XIII

Spotted this today, didn't realise they'd done their own M3. If it performs anything like their 870's then these will be seriously good shooters.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p33326/CYMA-Metal-Benelli-M3-Air-cocking-Shotgun-w/-Fixed-Stock-(S,-BK)/product_info.html

It's got the same moving plate when you cock the weapon and for some reason has adjustable sights. Not complaining though!

The rear sight is nearly identical to the TM. The TM has a dovetailed rear sight with a grub screw to hold it in place. This looks to be the same, if not identical, as this one has windage markers, the TM does not.

" dummy bolt cover which can be pulled back"  I don't think this means it moves when you pump. Again, just like the original TM, the 'bolt' is just a plate of metal glued into the receiver, if you break the glue you can move the piece back and forth by hand. CYMA may have put in a spring, which would be a nice addition to the design.

Bolt cover can be retracted! Gonna get me one of these. Love shotguns. Rifle sights for slugs and special munitions are on the real steel. Its a nice detail. Just wish they would stop putting paper stick on labels on these shells. They are a bear to remove and clean.

Certainly affordable enough. Nice find.

" dummy bolt cover which can be pulled back"  I don't think this means it moves when you pump. Again, just like the original TM...

The 870's bolt cover does move when you pump the action, my guess is that they just did the same thing on the M3 but actually made it so you can manually do it as well without having to rack it.

The 870's bolt cover does move when you pump the action, my guess is that they just did the same thing on the M3 but actually made it so you can manually do it as well without having to rack it.

That is entirely possible, as I said they have altered the design from the original TM in several places. I was pointing out that the wording implied only that you can manually operate it.

Archived