a fair of toys 2017

The Insider

blah blah blah....  2017 Hk Toyfair...  blah blah...,

As one could imagine... it was all Drones up the wazoo... and even seen a few power skateboards around too...
Usual amount of cheapsoft.... and alot more of jellysoft this year so that seems to be becoming a thing...
And Nerf and even surprised to see a little Custom Nerf as well on show...

But again as with previous few years "real" airsoft highlights seem few and far between.

San Yan have a AK GBB prototype on show....
Koer tri barrel short guns now have a metal receiver models.
Plan Beta have there HD rail mount camera's on show.
Well have a couple new pistols.... no idea which.
Gun Haven have a pretty new 4.5mm on show, HK version just under 2J, out side HK version 10 Joules.

JG have SA58's with new hand guards.
Golden eagle have a couple new pistols... m1911 variants i guess... and they have a new brand of cheapsoft "double Hawk" as well as new range of Golden Eagle JellySoft. Including a M82 in JellySoft.  lol.
RGW new brand of super light weight Hicapa mags currently available at JKarmy. Glock mags to follow.

STTI showing off a new Taiwan manufacturers XR-5 AEG, but as its there first model, finger crossed its half decent. 
PPS has recently been brought out by a real gun parts manufacture on the mainland and recently more there operation to new premises. So have been down for a couple months and hopefully the will continue in the future with the innovation and regular product releases.
Cool money boxes and water bottles though... from Taiwan.

Usual amount of random freebee's ... pens, card holders, random cheap toys and a thumb drive.
But can't say i was disappointed in this years show as its the first time I been given a free lunch,
Hey... i'm easy!   :)  
Thank you Sally!

oh.. and Thompson's with acogs... now seems to be a thing.   :headbutt:

I believe it's a Nerf type compatible projectile.  You put these little polymer/gel balls in water (or buy pre expanded ones) and they expand so you can shoot them out and I think they disintegrate on impact.

I half expected to see the zb26 somehow get scoped.

The XR-5 keeps getting teased about by certain stores, to me it is just another m4 in a plastic shell sadly.  Thing screams for a 7.62 magazine, seeing as how I doubt anyone would want to/could buy extras of that magazine cover.

Keymodding a SA58 though, I figured when you said new handguards they went for wood due to the ARES recent production.

Sometimes I feel the nerf industry has us beat for designs.

blah blah blah....  2017 Hk Toyfair...  blah blah...,

San Yan have a AK GBB prototype on show....

San Yan AK GBB, that magazine looks like a WE mag. The hammer locker lifter and the feedlip seem to be WE-copy.

A cheaper AK GBB based on WE system will be really welcomed, specially if (IF) they go for other variations. They seem to have an AKM with wood furniture in their wall, so fingers crossed... 

But who is San Yan anyway?...

Now there is one cheap cope of WE AKs which is WELL - which after few minor modification it is good.

San Yan copied few gun in the past - TM P226s, Maruzen CA870 (SY870), etc.

Archived