What from WE....LOL

fnc

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE...Pulse Rifle?

GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!!

I was about to say! How has no-one commented on this yet?! I really hope that's a flipping GBB. 

APS shells for the bottom would be so awesome...

There have been fan kits over the years that have had functioning gas launchers in the Pulse Rifles. It'd be a no-brainer to try and do one for this. I really hope this is something that is coming out. I'm so excited right now. 

Quite a few people have commented on the possibility of a gbb M41a. Including me (just a few posts up).

Hhhmmmmm, sci-fi gbb.

I was only on the first page at that point. lol 

Since we're on to sci-fi GBBs, WE already has a M14, and knows how to make bullpups, how about a Morita?

With functional underslung shotgun please... :)

This would also please me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The WW2 props used for guns in scifi thing back then (not so much now) is also about blanks i think. Stuff like the dl44 is pistol blanks so can be made to fire as a repeater more easily than modern rifles with finicky gas systems. The Lewis is pretty easy to hide a BFA inside as well plus for filming in tunisa or wherever most of the desert stuff was shot local availability is a consideration as some places are funny about bringing guns into the country even for filming. There's a fairly bad/good film with I believe Chevy Chase and Arnold Schwarzenegger that ended up having some really odd gun props made because of filming in eastern Europe for part of it.

Tue colt omg omg omg omg WANT! I have a HFC but a blowback gun would be amazing i could dual wield colt .25's!!!

As for the Thompson it wouldn't surprise me if cybergun was leaning on people with threats of 'if you carry this gun we will make sure you lose your account with our distribution chain' as well as calling Trading Standards repeatedly on shops with accusations of unlicensed guns being sold and having to explain to TS that just because CG has a licensed Auto Ordanance Thompson its not legally stopping anyone else from making a Thompson takes time and effort. Plus in Europe CG has allot more power legally speaking with their ownership of common words in the industry as trademarks that make pretty much every none CG gun a problem so their used to using bullying tactics everywhere else because they have had years of them working in France. E.G i have heard of police being empowered by the courts to if players import a none licensed gun to not only confiscate that but to search the players home for other unlicensed guns and destroy them and fine the owner. Whether this is true or not I am unsure but....

And as for the comment about a conversion to .22 if the guy is talking .22 blanks it could probably be done I mean most blank guns out there are zamak pot metal so it wouldn't surprise me if the average quality is the same. Live ammo... I know high points are made successfully in the stuff but are much chunkier guns and made real heavy to be really reliable

the 'rimg of fire' gun companies, lorcin/raven/jimmeriez arms etc are pot metal but they tend to randomly explode into parts and die so that's not something filling you with confidence about pot metal as an option for .25s and .22s

I know it is possible to run some of the advantage arms/Ciener style centerfire to rimfire conversion kits using an airsoft 1911 lower but i can't see anything working with the 25 and i can't think of a way that wouldn't be a 'hold my beer and watch this type builds.

Hate to resurrect an old(ish) topic but has anyone heard any more about these new products, particularly the .25?

Was watching Where eagles dare the other night and it got me thinking (although I believe that particular gun was a Beretta Jetfire?)

Number 47

Look like it's finally happening guys :

Love you WE, now please make it with proper Colt trades and no threaded barrel.

Look like it's finally happening guys :

Love you WE, now please make it with proper Colt trades and no threaded barrel.

That video has been up for several months now so nothing new really... you should go through this topic before posting next time, it's only 2 pages

• 1 month later...

Archived