What from WE....LOL

fnc

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why a twin Makarov?

Why not just cut this twin gun *suitcase* and make either a proper Makarov PM and not a PMM thing?

Or release said Colt Cub thing and see that sell? I just see no point in making a double barrel version of a gun that can struggle on a single barrel! :P

'FireKnife'

make either a proper Makarov PM and not a PMM thing?

Gas capacity.. If ever handled the KWA version, you'd know it barely holds enough gas for 1 bb charge... of 11 freaking bbs. In a gun that has 1/4 of WE's recoil.

Not a skirmishable gun at all (besides, no KSC/KWA lives beyond the second magazine without starting to require double trigger press for each shot, but that's a whole different story)

So double stack it must remain... being so, you can fit real bakelite double-stack grips with ease, and that makes it look close enough for most. I was going to do so, but ultimately found the PMM grip to be extremely comfortable and choose practicality.

That being said, the double-everything is the most retarded idea ever. WE's owner must have been dating twins lately, there's no other possible explanation for such a stupid decision. Spending thousands and thousands on molding for guns nobody wants, instead of tossing some money in R&D for a much needed Russian SMG and swim in money.

Gas capacity.. If ever handled the KWA version, you'd know it barely holds enough gas for 1 bb charge... of 11 freaking bbs. In a gun that has 1/4 of WE's recoil.

Not a skirmishable gun at all (besides, no KSC/KWA lives beyond the second magazine without starting to require double trigger press for each shot, but that's a whole different story)

So double stack it must remain... being so, you can fit real bakelite double-stack grips with ease, and that makes it look close enough for most. I was going to do so, but ultimately found the PMM grip to be extremely comfortable and choose practicality.

That being said, the double-everything is the most retarded idea ever. WE's owner must have been dating twins lately, there's no other possible explanation for such a stupid decision. Spending thousands and thousands on molding for guns nobody wants, instead of tossing some money in R&D for a much needed Russian SMG and swim in money.

That's where I have a issue. I seriously doubt there is no market for double guns as they wouldn't be continuing to do so if the twin 1911/hicapa/glocks had sold poorly. Considering the amount of new releases compared to other firms, the money has to be coming in to afford to be able to constantly do this.

such a pointless question for two reasons. First I don't go too far afield for skirmishing as i'm a casual player rather than hardcore. Second there is more to airsoft than running about a field. One of the best things about airsoft is that you make airsoft what you want it to be. If you want to be a ultra elite operator with all the real steel gear and accessories you can, if you just want to run in jeans and a hoodie then more power to you. Some however just like to collect stuff. 

So just because the markets in which we play don't see many of the doubles, does't mean that this is the case everywhere. The point is, if they weren't selling then WE wouldn't continue to release new double pistols. 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anymore on this? They've put pictures of every new release bar this one on Facebook, and no pictures of it from the latest show even though you can clearly see it on the wall...

Yeah, where is the 25 Colt ..... :   (

Archived