New WE CP99 and Co2 P99 magazine prototypes!

Wooly_Booly

fnc are you WE employee or something? You always have latest news on WE, very cool :D

Translation of his post on Arms-Cool; 

WE Thunderbolt King Kong

Aaah :) 

fnc are you WE employee or something? You always have latest news on WE, very cool :D

Translation of his post on Arms-Cool; 

Aaah :)

WE's CEO Mr. Liao are a very nice engineer master

I offen going to visit Mr. Liao , and give a little help to promotion WE's newest products .

And sometimes Mr. Liao will give me a free toy for test it or just a collection.

PS: Mr. Liao has a good taste for tea. I like it very much , and his sense of humor

WE's CEO Mr. Liao are a very nice engineer master

I offen going to visit Mr. Liao , and give a little help to promotion WE's newest products .

And sometimes Mr. Liao will give me a free toy for test it or just a collection.

PS: Mr. Liao has a good taste for tea. I like it very much , and his sense of humor

Very cool :D

Tell Mr. Liao we very much like WE products :) 

Very cool :D

Tell Mr. Liao we very much like WE products :)

Awesome!!

Sometimes I'll feed back Mr. Liao about forum information

And Mr. Liao real keeping it in his mind.

He always say : WE are not good enought , WE must work harder  ... even at when he is work about 16 hours or more ...

I am just waiting for my p99 to arrive and I am really looking forward to it. I love the newer we pistols, they are brilliant, and I own a few.

As for the hi power, I was bitterly disappointed with that, massive lemon in my opinion, got bored waiting for a better one and am currently reworking mine myself.

Be nice to see a ppk to join the p99.

The P99 is great, so about time that someone did it justice, and I am happy with what WE did with it. It is nice on gas, on c02 I cannot wait!!!

If WE keep bringing out guns like that, they will easily become my number one choice of gun, just so long as things like what they did with the Hi-Power don't keep happening.

If WE make a ppk or a USPcompact I would be all over it like a nasty rash, as I really do believe that they could make them into decent skirmishable guns of a high quality.

My girlfriend's P99 is very nice, though the bigger blowback chamber and nozzle combo has a downside - though it really improves the kick and snappiness of the action, it does consume more gas per shot.

The plus side is that even in the cold, it cycles well, though it struggles to lock back on propane in the 0-3degrees up here in Scotland. Co2 magazines are defo in order.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived