AUG Compact by Snow Wolf

chas

I have been wanting to do the same thing as chas want's to for awhile but I can't figure out how to effectively do it. the rail is slightly to long, but at the same time slightly to short to just slant. So you would need to cut the rail down a little then make some kind of block to attach to the front of the rail that is slanted and has the sling mount.

• 4 weeks later...

The foregrip rail looks like a pretty faithful copy of the real steel AUG A3 XS rail, so no complaints there.

Wonder how it compares to the TM version. I'm a bit confused by the black version being listed at 385fps while the tan and green are listed as 365fps.

It seems extremely cheap, almost too cheap to be trustworthy in my mind. Having said that, all I care about is the outer barrel and receiver, which would be assimilated into Project AUG with a new metal hop unit and tightbore barrel.

Roughly £155 for the gun and shipping, plus customs fees, etc. Pity my UKARA has expired, I might be able to scrape the money together to order one...

Archived