Barrett Model 98B by Snow Wolf

chas

Not my cup of tea, but Im sure someone will like this. At 399$, it's just stoo steep to buy it just as a wall-hanger.

Its an AEG, BTW. An electric replica of a bolt action, what a time to be alive.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p34767/Snow-Wolf-Metal-M98B-Sniper-Rifle-AEG-(Black)/product_info.html

The semi auto barret actually makes sense to be a aeg but this is just a joke.. Strange thing haha

FA bolt action rifle is just off-the-chart on the WTF? meter

But, hey, anything can happen

FA PSG-1s I saw in the old days are done by some destructive mod, so, ouch.

Speaking of which, I would like a MSG90K instead, I would use one even with FA

Full auto PSG-1 is still kinda plausible if you shoehorn a G3 FCG back in.
But this...
THIS
is a bolt action.

Nah, psg-1 has a different bolt too. Won't work with a full auto lower. Kinda like semi auto mp5s. The G3's Sg1 variant can be made full auto though.

Can the G3 fit into PSG receiver?  Should be the same.  Then its just an auto FCG to be fitted.

But yeah the Barrett...No thanks...though I can see, it would make it a lot lighter for running around.

Though they did make the M82 way too light... :(  it was accurate, but way too light.

"Can the G3 fit into PSG receiver? Should be the same. Then its just an auto FCG to be fitted."

It can't, the trigger group and bolt of the PSG-1 are fairly extensively modified, it isn't just a G3 with a semi-auto trigger and a long barrel.

I really don't get their thinking on this, if they wanted to replicate a semi-auto .338 there are options, if they wanted to do this, it's not like bolt action mechanism are complicated.

"Can the G3 fit into PSG receiver? Should be the same. Then its just an auto FCG to be fitted."

It can't, the trigger group and bolt of the PSG-1 are fairly extensively modified, it isn't just a G3 with a semi-auto trigger and a long barrel.

I really don't get their thinking on this, if they wanted to replicate a semi-auto .338 there are options, if they wanted to do this, it's not like bolt action mechanism are complicated.

I think there's some confusion over whether you are talking real steel or AEG PSG1s.

The REAL PSG1 is NOT compatible with select fire lowers.

The AEG PSG1 is, if you are prepared to do some filing here and there.

Airsoft - yes I have done a swap with the airsoft G3 to PSG before, just needs to drill and add a nut to the pistol grip and vice versa.

Real steel - In my country I don't think ANYONE would have a PSG1 (though having seen M82s for sale and a friend of mine having one), I may be mistaken.  Having worked on a G3 before so I know you can replace the trigger pack from the lower receiver assembly.  IF a PSG1 were to, change the bolt to a G3, AND replace the trigger pack with a G3 one, would it work?    Even a HK91 to a PSG would inferentially confirm whether it is possible.

PSG 1 upper can fit HK91 and SR9 variants lower, not full auto G3 lower without modification.

PSG uses a screw to attach it to it's lower and the G3 uses cross pins. You would have to drill and tap the G3 lower professionally to fit the PSG upper.

Even then, it's not about that. You would have to completely redesign the bolt.

Archived