A&K KRISS AEG is out and so am I

chas

That is horrific, not even that much cheaper than the Kriss version! Either way neither come close to the KWA! 

what is the actual price of the Kriss vector? I am thinking it will be 150-200€ more than this "thing".

Plus the fake barrel extension for the longer inner barrel is something that people would do with their Krytac.

It's still ugly, though. But given how long the KWA was on the market, this might be the longest lasting option if Krytac goes down the toliet. Assuming Kriss doesn't sue A&K for trademark infringement.
  • 4 weeks later...

The owner of the shop I went to regularly told me quietly to avoid buying this piece but he won't stop me if I insisted. Anyone here bought this already?

Off topic, but what are airsoft shops like in Bangkok?  I'm going there soon and it would be nice to check out some airsoft stuff.  Any recommendations?

Off topic, but what are airsoft shops like in Bangkok?  I'm going there soon and it would be nice to check out some airsoft stuff.  Any recommendations?

In Bangkok, there are few shops I go to. I will name a few shops I know and probably more convenient for you if you bring family along. And also depending on what you are looking for.

I highly recommend Mega Plaza in Yaowarat (Chinatown). There are several airsoft shops in this building alone and if you have kids following you, you will want to bring more cash to this place. I went to a few shops there but I keep going back to Farbbgun shop because their price are really reasonable especially their GBB pistols but they don't carry accessories. If they don't have the airsoft you want, they will make one appear in 5 minutes. Usually. https://www.facebook.com/%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%8115-933762303418576/

There is another shop in the same building called JJ BBgun Shop19, they occupy a few shops and some in different floors. Their stocks are quite extensive. This shop carry a bit more accessories. http://www.jjbbgunshop19.com/home There are a few other shops here but I honestly never bother to look the company names as I know who to go to. You can check for prices and compare as you go from shop to shop. I buy all my airsoft in this building.

There are other good shops around Yaowarat that offer more high end items but I never been there before.

If you are looking for cheap parts and accessories, it will be in another place nearby called Klong Thom. 10-15 minutes walk from Mega Plaza. I have to go find the name cards of the shops there. This reminds me, I better take photos or videos of the shops I go to. But it will be another month before I return home to Bkk. I will update this post as I find more.

Archived