Shizuoka Hobby Show - Tokyo Marui Teaser (troll from HyperDouraku or not ?)

Riskbreaker

HyperDouraku revealed these teasers from Marui for the next week hobby show : http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/hobbyshow1705/teaser.html

Seems it will be my afternoon game to guess as now i have : 

2 - Bolt release from HK416/417 last gen : HK416A5 or HK416F (would be silly that we get this before the French Army does)

3 - "Ears" from HK VP9 / SFP9

4 - Geissele handguard for DI AR (not the ones for HK416 for example). 

5 - highest part of the grip from a SilencerCo Maxim 9 : with Mk23 internals ??? pure evil ! 

6 - Dissassembly lever from a SIG P320 : real quick after the latest victory as M17 handgun

8 - Junction between black collapsible stock and RAL 8000 body from a MP5 MLI. But after a second look, it lacks the front bit of the collapsible stock arm as if it was modified for a shortest body of a MP5K... i suspect a RAL8000, collapsible stock MP5K High Cycle WTF machine ! 

EDIT : HyperDouraku updated their post, the photos are all from RS... seems strange... Are we being trolled by HyperDouraku ?

Yeah, Hyper wrote the post in the manner of what he wanted to see get made by TM.

Those peep hole shots were of actual RS items.

I think TM has abandoned the peep hole marketing ploy now and just straight up announce their stuff at a press conference during the show.

On TM's website, they have stated that there are "new" items being released so on Thursday morning, we'll get to know.

Yeah, Hyper wrote the post in the manner of what he wanted to see get made by TM.
Those peep hole shots were of actual RS items.

I think TM has abandoned the peep hole marketing ploy now and just straight up announce their stuff at a press conference during the show.

On TM's website, they have stated that there are "new" items being released so on Thursday morning, we'll get to know.

Yay! *giddy smile*

All those trick shots were literally just the super popular cool-guy guns from SHOT.  Basic.

Cannot fathom why they have that 'gun maker carrying out extreme sensitivity' plastered in massive letters on a booth they must use at tons of shows.  No way that's the proper translation surely?

C'mon Glock 19! It's a tad disappointing that it's still a resin model. I feel like Marui really should look at doing more with the Mk23 concept, it performs amazingly but it's such a big pistol, you'd figure something smaller would be a really obvious concept to go for.

looks more like it has been painted to look like a resin model.

looks more like it has been painted to look like a resin model.

"Line up of next gas blow back hand gun. USP became black from the mockup." is the google translate, so maybe it's on the way soon? And yes, on closer inspection (i.e. not on my phone) it looks like it's a grey plastic mock-up/prototype which is good news.

And the translate for the spring guns (automag 3, etc.) "Color variations of air cocking hand gun targeted at 10 years old or over."

Automag III !! If this GBB, I'm first in line for one :)

2,500 yen so springer. But I just ordered the silver one a week ago after seeing someone do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST0NhSPOvFw

More from Hyperdouraku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUwO6Rxl1M

The rumour is that TM will now show their new releases at their own festival in the summer in Akihabara, so if they do release anything decent this year it might be shown then. *might*

On Hyperdouraku they say that the next Marui Festival will be still held in November. Other than that there will be another Hobby show on the end of September. Disappointed. :(

Archived