Gun Haven No. 3 Schofield

MarsdenH

At least they made the safety less obtrusive this time unlike on their abomination of an SAA. Speaking of which, can anyone attest to the accuracy of grip size on this one?

My thoughts exactly. Also trying to get a better look at the grips.

• 2 weeks later...

Same - wanted one that looked like it had spent some time on the frontier. Just cleared Customs and booked for a delivery on Friday  :D

Did you get yours yet? The description says it has a fixed hop-up but a post on Reddit said it doesn't, I was hoping someone here who has bought one could answer definitively.

Theres probably no hopup. None of the other Wingun/Gun Heaven revolvers have had one. Would be surprised to see the same for this.

That being said, Ill probably make a custom hopup for mine once I get one, like i did for the webley.

It is being examined since 2 weeks back by customs. Are they playing and plinking with it in their office perhaps?

I don't think it has a hopup and I will remove the little obnoxious safety

It's a fixed hop and you can barely see the safety. FPS is <350 and range is good for a pistol - works best with .25 or .30.

Also looks fantastic... 

Archived