Airsoft Systems ASAR15 released, kind of

Isamu

Not super hyped at the price, but that trigger does look interesting.

Given that I have 2 ASCUs which are both having cycle detection/completion issues, I'm hoping the mosfets in these aren't , because it doesn't look like you can change them out for anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

So we won't be seeing the ASAR hit the shelves soon. Today there was a fire at the Airsoft Systems warehouse and all of the assembled guns, machines and tooling along with God know what else was lost. Thankfully no one was hurt and the people working inside got out in time.

So we won't be seeing the ASAR hit the shelves soon. Today there was a fire at the Airsoft Systems warehouse and all of the assembled guns, machines and tooling along with God know what else was lost. Thankfully no one was hurt and the people working inside got out in time.

Bloody hell. First RWUK and now AS. Is there an Airsoft-hating arsonist on the prowl?

Link of thefacebook post from the guys at AS with photos of whats left of their factory.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=829398293881766&id=150377941783808

They are already looking for a new place to rent and setup up production again hoping for the ASAR to hit the shelves by next year. And the ASCU production to resume within two weeks.

8974f5ddf263e25a5a4fa14818b267f0.jpg

It's probably just terrible coincidence. I dont think someone would burn down their wearhouse just to extend their release window.

But maybe they would to recover a great part of the investment if they guessed the revenue wasn't going to be good enough (for being so late to the innovation table).

Probably a coincidence, yes, but still.

But maybe they would to recover a great part of the investment if they guessed the revenue wasn't going to be good enough (for being so late to the innovation table).

Probably a coincidence, yes, but still.

Insurance won't cover R&D spend, only actual assets destroyed, and probably not even the full value of that.

Could it be another fail in the mosfet so that now they start burning even without battery????

Well the fire was started by what they say was a small explosion in the adjesent warehouse that stored some chenicals sooo.

And on the other topic - People lost quite a bit of personal affects in the fire, one of owners of the company and another close friend used to keep most of their airsoft gear in the warehouse - gear and RIF worth of thousands of pounds which won't be covered by the insurance. Another lost his car which was also not insured :/

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Archived