ReAirsoft.com, a new way to buy used airsoft stuff

zakkez

Hi, we released a new online store for secondhand airsoft products!

The main idea is that this webstore buy at the moment used airsoft from Finnish airsoft players and then we do condition check and take good photos from the products. Then we list products to ReAirsoft.com and then the products is ready to ship all over Europe.

So check our site https://www.reairsoft.com and follow us also in facebook :)

If you have some comments to this concept I would be glad to hear them.

Lähetetty minun A0001 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Wish they had something like this over here. I have a number of older airsoft pistols and rifles (all working) I'd like to "set free" but there is no really good way to do it. Airsoft community here is very small and there is no system available.

The forums are fine, and I've used the one we have here with excellent results to buy, but it would be nice to be able take used gear someplace, that really knows the product, to trade out for new gear or credit towards new gear.

There is something what I should know about "webuyaneairsoft.co.uk"? :D

Actually we had designed something like that system but at the moment it's too early for that. In Finland is so far enough used goods left in the people's houses.

There is a company in the UK called we buy any car and they are rather aggressive in their advertising and pretty crappy on payments :)

Wish they had something like this over here. I have a number of older airsoft pistols and rifles (all working) I'd like to "set free" but there is no really good way to do it. Airsoft community here is very small and there is no system available.

The forums are fine, and I've used the one we have here with excellent results to buy, but it would be nice to be able take used gear someplace, that really knows the product, to trade out for new gear or credit towards new gear.

This was something I was trying to set up but lack of funds and the fact I live out in the country side doesn't help

Archived