is brony

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

cr-4211l.jpg

WG-SN-M44-AG_04.jpg

https://www.evike.com/products/55682/

Noticed this on pre-order at Airsoft Global (but apparently already available at Evike. CO2, super cheap, and best of all, the damn bolt actually moves back all the way. Being Win Gun though, it has no hop up. Seriously, what is up with those guys and not ever putting hop up?

#2 Gunnman

Gunnman

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

Just jam a fixed hop in there.

#3 renegadecow

renegadecow

is brony

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

Yes, let the end user fix the problem which has stopped being a relative issue since 1990.

• cazboab, k.a, ninja master of coffee and 2 others like this

#4 Gunnman

Gunnman

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

Yet, people will still buy from Wingun. So, maybe they're smarter than you think?
  • druid799 likes this

#5 renegadecow

renegadecow

is brony

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

Yes and no. In a lot of their guns they are mislabeled as having a fixed hop up since there's no way to adjust it and people only find out after shooting it.

#6 Gunnman

Gunnman

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:35 PM

Yeah, that's true. Airsoft has a bad reputation "misrepresenting" little details like that.

#7 Colin_The+Ferret

Colin_The+Ferret

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

Most of the Wingun airsoft seem to be derived from their .177 air guns, they just recaliber the mag and barrel, hence no hop.
  • Mike_West likes this

#8 Gunnman

Gunnman

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

That's got nothing to do with it. Tlhe Dan Wesson 715 comes with hop up in the airsoft, but the 4.5mm version doesn't. If wingun wanted to put hop up in their guns, they would. But they don't and won't.

So, back to my point: Jam a fixed hop up in it.

#9 Gunmane

Gunmane

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:51 AM

Trying to remember if Win Gun also made a regular length one as well, because I swear some local player has one but could never take it out onto the field because of the fps it was putting out.

"In our hearts we- have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict. We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan. We have been waiting for war. Waiting, waiting. War is all we love" Kapitan Balalaika

"Hotel Moscow will show no mercy to anything in its way. We will reject it and annihilate it. Family, friends, even the pet dog if necessary."

#10 renegadecow

renegadecow

is brony

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:18 AM

I would imagine so. The carbine already does 490fps.

#11 ninja master of coffee

ninja master of coffee

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:08 AM

At least it looks more accurate than the RWA Lee Enfield no. 4. I have never really got the impression that wingun even see themselves as a manufacturer of airsoft replicas for airsoft games, more just light, 6mm air guns, which is moronic but there you go. I'd love an M38 or M44 carbine doing sub 350fps, maybe someone will clone it and add a hop unit?

#12 renegadecow

renegadecow

is brony

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:18 AM

Considering how cheap it already is, I'd go with Gunman's suggestion and bung on a fixed hop and clip a few coils off the striker spring to lower fps. I'd link you to my hot glue hop up tutorial but Photobucket killed the album on that one.

• ninja master of coffee and Gunnman like this

#13 ninja master of coffee

ninja master of coffee

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

Good points. It's not something I'm personally going to buy for the time being as I'm living outside the UK currently. Definitely interesting for when I move back. Hopefully it isn't too difficult to fit a real stock.

#14 Corbeau

Corbeau

Adv Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:52 AM

I really, really wish that the magazines on these were designed in a way that facilitates the C02 to HPA adapters.
I love the smell of Cosmoline in the morning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Meter