American Airsoft Factory EBB AR (GBLS alternative?)

blobface

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I'm reading something wrong or looking in the wrong place or something else; but he really doesn't seem to be slating the gun.

"First impression Conclusion ... It seems to be pretty good for gaming, and Das is ebb feeling close to gbb, but aaf is ebb feeling close to electric shock. I do not like the appearance of the collectors. I do not like the collectors ... I do not think I can do this"

The pistol grip size/fit issue is evident as we've seen already, there's a few other problems mentioned and admittedly my connection is playing silly buggers but I'm not seeing any major, world-ending dramas?  There's a few external-aesthetic issues mentioned and that's unsurprising just from looking at the manufacturers own images.

As per the GBLS really I think if you're kinda mad/ballsy go early adopter on any new gun or system like this, they're never exactly stellar all around to begin with.  But the GBLS has improved a lot, here's hoping this gun will as well.

Archived