7 replies to this topic

#1 NightFury

NightFury

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:54 AM

Seems that WE is continuing the trend with Star Wars style gbbs. First was their DL44 but this time it's the A180 from Rogue One. 

https://www.evike.com/products/77774/

What else are they planning? Hopefully integrated tracer units and heavy tracer bbs.

Edited by NightFury, 29 October 2017 - 03:55 AM.

• Cesare likes this

#2 Wingman

Wingman

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:00 AM

I liked the look of this in the movie, Immediately recognizable the moment you see it. On the list.

I really want more of this. I'd like to see a Man From U.N.C.L.E P38 based on the WE P38. The blasters from Blade Runner 2049 (at a reasonable price). The Law Giver from the last Judge Dredd film..etc etc.

Edited by Wingman, 31 October 2017 - 03:11 AM.

Who dies with the most toys wins

Have a couple of TM Five Sevens looking for new homes! A couple of spare magazines as well!

#3 Brigg

Brigg

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:40 PM

Maruzen made a man from Uncle p38. Theres also a guy who makes them custom, if you sent him a WE P38 im sure he could do the same with it. i cant remember his website but as far as i know hes still making them currently,

Gas Blowback Technician.

Current toys:
TM Desert Eagle (with custom metal body), TM Glock 17 (PGC metal), TM VSR10 Gpsec, KSC M9 (taiwan version), KWA M226 PTP, VFC Mp5a3, Custom WE/RS M16a2, GHK AKM, WE M16a1, KWC Mini Uzi, Custom suppressed Gletcher Nagant M1895, Gletcher Nagant 1895, Custom TM 'M9 Dolphin'. KJW 1022 select fire with RS stock and custom sights. KWA M9 PTP, WE T91, ACM metal Maruzen PPK clone, Tokyo Marui M870, WE L85, Custom WE/RS Colt M639 Slab sides carbine, KWA Mac-11 with custom wooden stock, grip and ported barrel extension, ASG GL-06, Custom WE/RS M727 w/ M203

Previous toys:
2x KJW M9s, 2x KJW M1911a1s, KJW M4, far too many ACM M500 clones, SRC AKS74U,  WE G39C, KWA Mp7a1, Maruzen P38, VFC Mp5sd3, GHK AKM, KWA M226 PTP x2, KWA LM4, Custom WE M16a2. Marushin M500 SSB 8mm, KWC Mini Uzi, KWA Tokarev, WE KAC PDW, TM/Bell M1911a1, Custom KJW Muzzelite 1022, KWA MK23 SOCOM,
KWA Mac11 with custom "RE2" extension, Custom WE/RS M733, Custom KJW M700.

WANTED: G&G FNC (or any manufacturer). working or not.

#4 Wingman

Wingman

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:06 AM

That custom UNCLE P38 is $600.00+. It is damned near perfect, but I'm not going that route. The aluminum grips are over $200.00 alone. Its: theunclegun.com by the way. No one seems to carry the Maruzen version anymore. I may try to covert one of the 2 WE P38k (or s as WE calls it) that I finally found. Made a quickie version using a Sig 551 flash hider and wood grips which make it a bit thicker. Looks good and shoots really well, but its just not the same.

Who dies with the most toys wins

Have a couple of TM Five Sevens looking for new homes! A couple of spare magazines as well!

#5 NightFury

NightFury

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

I just love that WE has interest i  scifi guns. Once the thompson releases, we'll finally get a pulse rifle. And with it's unique mag, it could hold more gas and rounds. And possibly, they could shoehorn that tm clone shotgun into it as well.

#6 aaron2310

aaron2310

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:19 AM

I just love that WE has interest i  scifi guns. Once the thompson releases, we'll finally get a pulse rifle. And with it's unique mag, it could hold more gas and rounds. And possibly, they could shoehorn that tm clone shotgun into it as well.

I really hope they do actually release a GBB Pulse Rifle!! 

Armory -

ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 

ICS CXP-UK1 (Transform4)
ICS G33
Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle
WE 1911 MEU

#7 harborne blue

harborne blue

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

I really hope they do actually release a GBB Pulse Rifle!! 

If they ever release the m1A1 they've been teasing us with for 3+ years, you can get one and chuck a guarder kit on it. Or mod a snow wolf AEG. WE custom stuff is eye watering price-wise... 

When the pin has been pulled, Mr Grenade is no longer our friend...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omnes una manet nox - Omnes vulnerant, ultima necat

I won't sit down, I won't shut up and most of all, I will not grow up!

#8 BigAl

BigAl

Go ahead punk!

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

Ultimate Movie Gun would be the Podbyrin 9.2, :)

Attached Files

• wildething and Gunmane like this
Back home again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Meter