Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

http://actionsportgames.com/cqr

ASG_ICS_CQRbanner.jpg

ActionSportGames and ICS Airsoft reveal the HERA Arms CQR at SHOT Show 2018

The HERA Arms CQR is a joint partnership project by ActionSportGames and ICS Airsoft. The Airsoft rifle is designed and developed using original blueprints and drawings provided by HERA Arms, and will also feature components custom made for Airsoft by HERA Arms. The project is built on the ICS CXP AEG platform for proven reliability and performance. Upon release, the HERA Arms CQR will be available in black, tan, and OD green variants.

”The fully licensed CQR project stands as a stellar example of what can be accomplished,when great companies come together to create Airsoft.”
The new CQR Airsoft rifle was born through a unique collaboration between ASG, ICS and Hera Arms. Commissioned by ASG and built by ICS using a combination of custom made original parts supplied by Hera Arms, custom-built parts based on the original 3D CAD blueprints and ICS’s own battle proven mechanics.

”For the true firearms enthusiasts, the CQR offers realistic dissassembly”
The Hera Arms CQR is designed to create one of the most rigid and compact rifle systems, based on the widely available AR15 platform. Using the CQR rifle-stock in combination with the CQR front grip and IRS custom rail creates a lightweight, compact and ergonomic Airsoft rifle – suitable equally for close quarters as well as large-scale mil-sim. The innovative Hera Arms stock and front-grip will not only provide the operator with a fast handling rifle but its unique look will draw the attention and admiration of fellow Airsoft players.
Features: > Split gearbox for easy access and realistic disassembly > Quick spring change > Angled surface receiver for a contemporary look > Large ambidextrous charging handle > New detachable CFS folding front and rear sights fully adjustable > Multiple sling attachments points accommodates different carry methods > Multiple stock lengths available (using spacers not included)

1.jpg

Edited by aaron2310, 24 January 2018 - 09:18 AM.

• Katotaka, DrAlexanderTobacco and PureSilver like this

Armory -

Krytac Kriss Vector | VFC Saber SD | ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1 | Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle | JG SL-8 (to be made into a hybrid monster!)
WE 1911 MEU | LS Works VP70 | ASG CZ SP-01 Shadow | CYMA CM.355

#2 Forti

Forti

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:29 AM

Hell yes. I do hope they sell the foregrip separately, currently you can only inquire about buying them from firearm dealers and that's a big old hassle!

#3 aaron2310

aaron2310

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

Not quite the same but similar - https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/accessories/foregips/sru-q-grip?search_query=SRU+precsion&results=15

Armory -

Krytac Kriss Vector | VFC Saber SD | ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1 | Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle | JG SL-8 (to be made into a hybrid monster!)
WE 1911 MEU | LS Works VP70 | ASG CZ SP-01 Shadow | CYMA CM.355

#4 stewpidbear

stewpidbear

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

Hell yes. I do hope they sell the foregrip separately, currently you can only inquire about buying them from firearm dealers and that's a big old hassle!

Err.....https://parabellumconsulting.co.uk/products/hera-arms-cqr-foregrip-for-ar15-m4-rifles?variant=30526776781. no problem at all had my two for the past 10 or so months. Just ring them (very pleasent) and order.

Edited by stewpidbear, 24 January 2018 - 01:00 PM.

Remember we have the right to arm bears!!

#5 PreacherMan

PreacherMan

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:20 PM

About time!
I've been 3d printing these for friends and locals for a while, it's been hard and expensive to find these anywhere else

#6 mimesis

mimesis

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Kind of like this.

https://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sru-advanced-stock-grip-kit-for-m4-aeg-black.html

#7 Mike_West

Mike_West

Badass Cyborg Action Star

• News Editors
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:54 PM

Oh, this is great. I wonder if I could plunk it on a SR25 or something similar.

Mike West

Chairsofter. Collector. Photographer. Also poses for goofy photos.

It was a rough night of coffee and cold sweats, I think at one point I was vomiting while a priest chanted bible verses at me, but I pulled through.

#8 paranoiddroid

paranoiddroid

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:28 PM

Part of me wants to build an ar57 with that stock and foregrip someday
  • Mike_West likes this

#9 NeoVeNoM

NeoVeNoM

Ignorance is a bliss, isn't it?

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

Looks like someone beat you to it, but It does look really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59rQMlw_6_8&t=281s

Current armory:

GBB:

TM 1911, TM 5-7, 5x custom TM Hicapa's from 4.3 to 7", KWA FPG, WA 6" infinity Custom, 2x Marushin Mateba, 2x WE M9 Sword Cutlass

GBBR:

GHK G5

AEG:

PTS ACR, PTS ACR sniper, PTS PDR, G&G FS51, Bullpup TM MC51, custom Bolt M4 patriot sniper, TM G36c to K custom, TM PSG-1 custom,

SRC XM8, CA G3SG1 custom, CA G33Kurz custom, JG Ikazuchi, TM MP7a1, G&P Magpul M4 custom, Ares G36c EBB, Ares Tar21 custom

Spring:

VSR10 Custom, Spas12

owned:

too many to list!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Meter