So, I recently watched a review by Sootch on the RS Beretta M9A3 and was like "Hey, that looks pretty cool!".
So I Googled "M9A3 airsoft" to see if there was any replica out. And I got a hit on YouTube, from Shot Show 2017 (last year).
Also some info about an upcoming KSC M9A3 (I don't like KSC)
They say there that it is an early prototype and under the Elite Force name.
US Elite Force version supposedly has a full-auto switch.
Well, then I went on to https://www.airsoftdb.com/ and looked for it, and it is actually out in Europe
And I bought one, and just got it!
No full-auto on this one, maybe just German specific (semi only law for airsoft)
Not test-fired it yet.
Bought it from a German store with the help of Google Translate from Conos Store for €149 EUR ($185 USD, £130 GBP): https://www.conos-store.de/beretta-m9a3-fde/airsoft/a-15654/
(out of stock now)
Apparently it's been out as a 4.5mm CO2 pistol for while.
- Official replica
- Replicates pretty much all new features of the M9A3
- Nice color replication
- Full blow back
- CO2 out of the box
- Decent details
- Feels good
- Preliminary it seems it will take RS M9A3 grips with minor mods (tested with M9 grips but the extended mag release is in the way)
- Frame is plastic (BUT, if you want to think positive, you can imagine it is Berettas step towards a polymer framed M9A3, and it looks and feels pretty good so not a huge deal actually!)
- Markings are white laser etched
- No functioning de-cocker (trigger disengage only)
- KWC OEM (not sure if that is really bad, considering how I feel about their 1911s )
I shall post some pictures in a bit!
And maybe start a review topic tomorrow.
Edited by NonEx, 24 January 2018 - 11:54 PM.