Mafioso Airsoft Cybergun/WE M1A1 steel kit

NonEx

Seen Mafioso airsoft posting some photos of some of the smaller steel parts they have in development on Facebook but just not realized it looks like they are doing a full steel kit.

https://www.facebook.com/mafiosoarms/

Obviously the below pic is a CAD drawing but I have seen actual photos in my Facebook feed of the barrel, selector, magazine release and perhaps some other of the smaller parts.

vQf87wI.png

But they are two distinctly different companies? Are you sure it is not the same product sold under different name?

They both posted different 3d models within just a day of each other with some pretty significant differences, and they both appear to be working on different timelines. I've got no reason to think they're the same company.

The New Generation 3D model looks pretty... basic. Almost polygon based like. Jagged edges, chamfers and filets missing etc. But perhaps that is just a rough work up 3D model and not their source "CAD" material, or a poor rendering engine to display their CAD model.

Also their page was started August 2016 and their other products (photos) shown look pretty basic and I've not seen or heard of them before. So I will bet Mafiosos kit will probably be better and easier to get a hold of.

Unlike Mafioso, they only have photos of front sights as of yet. Fun fact, there is a batch of 50 front sights in that box :P

Not trying to trash these guys and say Mafioso are the best but from what I can see so far from them it doesn't look like a safe bet.

Oh well, competition is always good I suppose.

I also don't think they are the same company.

Brigg, if you have to ask, you can't afford it lol

Depends on who's kidneys he is going to use to pay for it.

for a minute there I thought they would come up with some kind of tacticool kit.

Glad they are not.

• 2 weeks later...

I had seen that as well. Though, since they didn't back that claim up at all with any source at all (They literally did say 'a little birdy'), i'm gonna call bs.

Not that i think they couldnt make a 1928, but they havent shown any sort of prototype. What they have shown though is a fully functional, complete G3.

• 1 month later...

Archived