Holy Cow!

Agent47

Is it just me or does that link not work    :(

EDIT: It just says "cannot find server page unavailable"

wierd, I have no idea mate, unless you have an entry in your hosts file or blocked it with some other app.

But I doubt it will be that

I am off home now, perhaps some nice person will post some pics, if none are here when i check next i will copy some to here :)

EDIT : opps should have used the edit for this post on my last :(

I'll be avoiding that beast if I ever make it out to KC...

Alex "Col Sanders"

Agreed!

That thing is a monster, If i heard or saw one of those I'd be running or I'd just give up.  Thats one sweet peice of machinery though! (its too bad i'm too poor to afford one :((

People don't seem to understand an AEG is just an AEG. These things all have basically the same internals as an armalite or AK or HK battle riffle or SMG! The only thing they really have over a normal AEG is the look and a long a$$ barrel for better acuracy. They are still limited by the governing fields FPS rules (locally 400 for any full auto weapon or 328 if you are in England!)

People don't seem to understand an AEG is just an AEG. These things all have basically the same internals as an armalite or AK or HK battle riffle or SMG! The only thing they really have over a normal AEG is the look and a long a$$ barrel for better acuracy. They are still limited by the governing fields FPS rules (locally 400 for any full auto weapon or 328 if you are in England!)

It's still the psychological factor that gets me. Its the seeing and hearing that scares me more then being hit by it! Its like the bolt on my M14, moving it back and forth scares the ###### out of my friends because they know that they will soon be on the recieving end of it. (The TM M14 bolt is non functional but I include it in my reload because its cool and because its much more realistic)

You are a very mean person doc.

Oh I'm a regular Stalin. I'm eating a kitten for my breakfast right now.

:Zzz:

Thing is, as cool as they look, I always imagine that the minute you hear 'zzpBlat, zzpBlat, zzpBlat', the effect is somewhat ruined...

Archived