2006 BLACKHOLE SHOW

FarEast

That MP7 will be mine, no question in my mind at all (maybe I'm just high from seeing those pics I dunno). But summer? I'm going to sweat myself to death with anticipation way before then. Well I guess my corpse will just have to order one. Actually two, I'll be needing an extra set of those sights for use with my G36K or my P90 and that way I'll have have a spare MP7 to leave in the bathroom (staring at it should make things easier in there based on the sloppy state of my pants at the moment).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry!! No Mac-10 Vz. Skorpion AEP thing on Marui booth....

The other picture of VFC.

vfcbh200629gv.jpg

The VFC will be delivery AKS74UN and HK416 convertion kit only to Japan agent. The complete guns of will be no problem for other market from VFC agent - MONDA Int'l.

Here is other picture of BH 2006

img27944cn.jpg

img27987ji.jpg

img28041fo.jpg

img28288cw.jpg

Hehe ... where's my *Approved by Uni* stamp? :D

It really seems that they replicated every little detail. The receiver is outstanding, the sights look like real ones, a replica gas-piston, the rail system is also perfect and (as it seems) mounted in the same way as the real one.

Any infos about a real-shape enhanced magazine?

/edit: Ah found something wrong: The flashhider is a standard bird-cage, while the HK416 uses a QD-compatible flashhider like the KAC one.

Obviously I'm down with the Guarder AK74SU so the VFC does nothing for me. But that HK416D does look nice, not sure I'd go back to a TM based gun after making the switch to the Systema. Plus the facination with pork barrel project guns that no country ever wanted from H&K never made sense to me, HKM4, XM8, etc...

Regardless, that damn EBR stock is on my must have list, bet it's gonna be 'spensive, no doubt. Time to go feed the money tree.

HK416? Holy hell it's like the year of Hk. TWO UMPS this year, the CA36 line, Star's G36 line and complete SL8/9s on the horizon,UTG MP5, CA's new version MP5s, USP .45, new versions of the Mk23, two MP7s coming out, and now this? I need a shower.

What is there to say? H&K rules. :)

Archived