MP5K metal body

Errr, guys...

This has been available for over a year. Except that nobody has it in stock. I dunno if 14692 has info to suggest that this situation has actually changed.

Personally, I hope it hasn't If the MP5K metal bodies were easily available I would find it hard to resist buying a pair of them and a pair of TM MP5Ks for ultimate Neoism! :D

I hate to admit it but I actually video-grabbed the scene where Trinity and Neo go to free Morpheus and I keep it on my laptop for jollies.

*wanders off to find Matrix DVD

Well, I just got my CA K receiver today and installed it...the receiver is pretty much what you expect from CA...there's a good sized warpage(?) towards the butt end of the receiver and therefore CA supplies the kit with a threaded pin that you replace your standard TM pin in the upper hole of the 2 holes at the butt cap to tighten up the gap caused by the warpage...now that kinda sucks to say the least when you need to change the battery in a rush...Ks are a pain to change the battery as is, now you have to unscrew a pin on top of all that...Also after all the install is done, and you look at the receiver from the top, there's a good size gap between the two halves of the receiver and you can actually see the yellow of the battery through it...it's also missing the "Kal. 9mmX19" marking on the left side of the receiver above the magwell...I also have the Mosquito Mold metal receiver on my PDW and thought the quality was so so on that, but after this, it makes the MM receiver look very good...anyway I have my K with the CA mounted to my K briefcase so you don't really see too much of the imperfection of the body...I've had my K briefcase for a while but never posted a photo of it so when I can get my lazy *albatross* off the floor, I'll try to post a photo of it...

• 4 weeks later...

Nikoneko and I are one of the few people in the US to have the Mosquito Molds MP5k body. . .

I just looked at the CA MP5k reciever at Airsoft Extreme. . piece of sh!t if you ask me. . it's gotta be CA worse part ever made. Plus the weight is half that of the CA MP5 body. My Mosquito Molds MP5k body is heavier than the CA mP5 body as well.

the CA MP5k body had alot of pits, finish was poor, and aweful warpage at the top seam. . .I mean, damn! There's no such thing as quality control.

If you REALLY must have one. . get it. .otherwise pass. . maybe G&G will make one better.

And I waited 2 years for this cr&p!

Archived