VFC again !

Tef

ARMS july issue has information about VFC next release will be the SCAR L or H, but only have been mention briefly, no idea it is kit or whole gun or either L or H version. but now we know someone is making it !! :D

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are these VFC or real steel Tef? And also, do you have the ARMS magazine in question?

nope, i dont have the ARMS magazine, but all the HK local forums are going on about it, im trying to get someone to scan it in and let us have a look.

those pics was posted by someone in HK local forums and im not sure if is he trying to hint they are the VFC ones or they are just real ones. (people are weird there, they dont post what are they trying to say, you have to making random guesses....)

Heeeere fishy fishy fishy! :D

Hopefully this will be quite good quality, being that it's some kind of plastic.

Seen as the AK is metal, I wonder what they'll make this out of. Possibly carbon fibre being the best choice?

just an FYI --i stumbled across the pictures sometime earlier this month when searching for something, cant remember what..from what i remember, as well as from what was said at the original posting (at some forum/site, i cant remember which) they are real steel at a Navy armory (perhaps crane, but i think the post mentioned the SEAL armory in coronado...no tsure)...there are other pictures that accompany it, among it were a cabinet full of SCARs as well as a cabinet full of mk 19s.

im eagerly eagerly awaiting an airsoft scar of good quality...

just an FYI --i stumbled across the pictures sometime earlier this month when searching for something, cant remember what..from what i remember, as well as from what was said at the original posting (at some forum/site, i cant remember which) they are real steel at a Navy armory (perhaps crane, but i think the post mentioned the SEAL armory in coronado...no tsure)...there are other pictures that accompany it, among it were a cabinet full of SCARs as well as a cabinet full of mk 19s.

im eagerly eagerly awaiting an airsoft scar of good quality...

VFC/GB-tech hasnt failed us with their products so far :)

Archived