WA Jatimatic

hitmanNo2

Don't know if this is some random old stock but GnG have some Jatimatics in stock according to their website, buts its called a Scorpion. They have two versions, gun on its own (costs less than the uzi) and full set which includes a suppressor.

To find it go Gas operated etc > WA

I don't believe I was doing a comparison.

edit: hmmm, reading it back, there seems to be no way of saying that both guns are ugly without making a comparison. Oh well, lets just leave at, if you like it then buy it. If you dont like, I dont care and i'm sure no one else does either, so don't bother posting.

Airsofter: God, WA are so lame! All they do is release endless 1911 variants.

*WA release something else*

Airsofter: Urgh, that's ugly.

*WA give up and carry on making endless 1911s*

:zorro:

:blink:

rather:

*WA makes jatimatic*

Airsofters think it's ugly

*WA starts making endless 1911s* (not that i mind at all :D)

the Jatimatic is an 80s gun, there is a review of it at justpistols (and jatimatics :P )

Anyone asked GnG if this is a dusty old batch they've found or something WA have re-released (No mention on their site and I can't believe they'd re-release the Jatimatic in its original form - Interesting though it was, its time has passed).

BTW, who cares what it looks like? 1911s are boring, Glocks are ugly AND boring, hell, some people don't even like Berettas or S&W revolvers (poor misguided fools), but we should be happy that there's such variety!

Cheers

GnG carries classics every once in a while. These are probably a lot they found somewhere. The name is wrong but it is the Jati. It's a nice reproduction if you're a fan of the gun, but mags are impossible to find, and the gun is pretty fragile so skirmishing would be out of the question. As far as a possible re-release I doubt it. Why in the hell would they bring that relic back?

Don't know how the GnG version works but the reel steel uses a Inclined bolt system So instead of operating on the same plane as the barrel it goes up a ramp which slows the bolts movement to the rear and also forces the barrel down ... easier to keep the weapon on target when fired in the full auto mode .. only problem is that it reduces the weapons natural "pointability" that we are used to with all other "normal" smg's..... hope thts what you wanted to know ... otherwise ignore me im drunk :wacko:

How does this shoot? It looks like the outer barrel is at a completely different angle to the inner barrel.

When you consider it's 20 years old it's a pretty decent performer - As the last poster said, it's quite accurate in the design (externally), that's what Jati-Matic is like!

Cheers

If only David Rasche had got the role. :(

He starred as a photographer in the movie Cobra (film) alongside Brigitte Nielsen. Unfortunately, his character was only onscreen for a few minutes. He was in the middle of propositioning Brigitte's character when he was killed by an axe murderer, played by Brian Thompson. The audience then had to endure Sylvester Stallone as the leading man for the rest of the movie. Many critics have agreed that David Rasche would have been much better in the starring role had he been given the part, due to the fact that unlike Stallone, Rasche can not only act but can also speak English.

:zorro:

Archived