Tokyo Marui L85A1

ban_paintball

IIRC, someone had a reliable source that it was only in there to save space on other bits of the catalogue, so, if they ever make ie, it probably WON'T be a boys series. Well, it May not be a boys series.

IIRC, someone had a reliable source that it was only in there to save space on other bits of the catalogue, so, if they ever make ie, it probably WON'T be a boys series. Well, it May not be a boys series.

That sounds like nonsense to me.

Why?

Well, let's see...

1) It's on a page full of Boys stuff.

2) (key issue right here) TM ALREADY make a G36c so why would they have a G36c silhoutted as pre-production unless it was something different, such as.... a Boys gun?! That being the case, I can't see how the L85 can be considered differently.

Another point would be why TM a very reputable and honored company advertise that they are to make a gun and then not go through with it?

They've advertised several GBBs and EBBs which never made it to production.

If you buy the more obscure TM springers you sometimes get leaflets advertising them.

I've seen leaflets advertising an apparently GBB Mk23 and an EBB USP.

That has to be sarcasm ?

The leaflets are from years ago.  Give me a link to a TM GBB Mk23, oh wait, you can't as they don't exist.  And theres no EBB USP, theres the new electic one, but it's not an EBB.

There also was a picture of a Marui STI 6" Limited. Never happened.

Thankyou.

Archived