RWC Stoner Shorty

ziggo99

Saw this new gun at RedWolf, and it looks like the reciver of a M16, with no stock, and 6 inches or barrel. Here's a quote and pics.

RWC Stoner Shorty

New Redwolf Custom gun - the Stoner Shorty, is a great combination of style and substance. This is a customised version of the Marui SR16 AEG Stoner Rifle, which has been shortened to a compact 400mm in length! It makes this an incredibly agile gun to use, especially for CQB situations. It comes with a USMC type bunch sling, which keeps the gun close to you while allowing quick access when it comes to aiming the gun. The grip has been replaced for a grip made by real-steel manufacturers Ergo, and up top, a red-dot scope with adjustable brightness has been mounted for precise aiming.

The aesthetical achievement on this AEG come courtesy of our Redwolf gunsmiths, who have machined the outer barrel by hand, into what you see here. Due to the nature of this type of machining, it is labour intensive, but you are assured that you are getting a unique. quality part indeed and not just another off-the-shelf item. Measuring approximately 190mm long and 43mm diameter, this sleek looking piece of metal has two slits on either side, and held within is enough storage space for the 9.6v 1100mAh battery Nunchuk style (included). The 190 round M16 VN mag keeps the profile of this gun nice and sleek, and provides enough ammo to feed this baby. Performance has been upped from 285fps to 345fps. Holding and using this gun feels great, with a solid feel complimented by the equally solid performance.

RWC-CQM4-DT.jpg

Weight is 2200g and has a 190rd stock mag cap. It's over 1J upped from RedWolf, so add 285 with 60, and you have a FPS that's a little bit above forum limits.

Hmm... I would love to see someone's face after paying an arm and leg for this and then they do some matrix move. The thing will split famously in half. So much for the sling on top and right next to the weak plastic pin holes.

Murph: Come on, the TM receivers aren't that weak. It's usually the leverage of longer guns that kills the receiver tabs. Commando length and shorter are well on the safe side even with plastic receivers. And metal receivers can also be damaged if you really crash.

Ziggo: I'm only missing the buffer tube, realism freak as I am. :( This would be an extremely cool Patriot thing with a simple buffer tube.

-Sale

as stated in one of my previous posts, the newer AR-15 pistols stateside are coming stock without a buffer tube and a modified recoil system to compensate.

Why? because the ATF like to ###### around with people who own both pistol and rifle versions. Afterall kick two pins out, swap some lowers and you have a compact PDW..

I beleive its called constructive pourpose or something along those lines.. :(

ar15pistol.jpg

olympi2.jpg

Archived