G&G L96

dismemberd

Biggest European arms (and arms related) fair in Nuremberg, Germany is just around the corner. Guay Guay is the first to announce their presence. We will have opportunity to see G-96 (Guay's version of L96), L85A2 and R4 Popular (not pictured, basically a SR16). If everything goes according to plan, Airsoft News EU team will be attending. Expect detailed report and lots and lots of pictures

(Taken from www.airsoftnews.eu)

gg_iwa_0202.jpg

I had no idea G&G was making an L96! Looks interesting, but I just want to know if it's gas or spring.

EDIT: It should also be noted that the G&G CQB-S, and the G&G CQB-R are available at WGC.

Wow, those rreally do look nice. I hope the L85 is less expensive than the A1, maybe then i can get one. Also, does anyone else think that boy1 S-system with a fullstock looks fugly.

Well, I think it's the same thing as the A1...just with a scope, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

They might be changing other things on it so...you never know.

I agree with you cuz I want that thing!

I hope the L85 is less expensive than the A1, maybe then i can get one.

Given that the L85a2 is identical to the a1, except for the cocking handle, what makes you think that the a2 might be cheaper?

Apparently their L85s are going to come with blow back as well.

Given that the G&G L85a1 already has a blowback function, is that any real surprise?

If the G&G L85 didn't have blowback, owners would have to find something else to do, besides disabling it, while the battery charged for the first time.

Ewwwwww! Frankengun!

Its got the stock of an AI AE with the receiver and most of the bolt of an M700 along with a cocking handle that isn't present on either gun...

Score.

Looks really silly. STAR AW for me I think...

More pics of the AE here...

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/edu20.htm

Given that the G&G L85a1 already has a blowback function, is that any real surprise?

Actually, I didn't know that the G&G L85 had blowback, so yes, it is a surprise.

[edit]:

And apparently it's fairly poor blowback, even when it's working. The very word blowback is an exaggeration of the feature.

Perhaps its in their color newsletter because they improved it somehow.

Archived