Photo
- - - - -

Galaxy MP5K-RIS-thingy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 Forze

Forze

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?produ...21746eb47445679

Galaxy did it again, this time they made an MP5K with a full ris & M4 stock.

This will probably mean: Full plastic body, but good firing specs wink.gif

#2 GuzziHero

GuzziHero

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:38 PM

Um...kill it with fire?

No guru, no mother, no method, no effort, no tactic, no style, nice smile, bad form...

Facebook is Guzzi Hero (2 words).  The pic is me with a shotgun in sepia tone, the other one is :locked: .  I'm lonely over here!  :bounce:

#3 Forze

Forze

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:41 PM

actually, while taking a second look i find it cute wink.gif, it looks like an ugly offspring from a Patriot & an MP5 wink.gif

Edited by Forze, 18 September 2007 - 02:42 PM.

#4 Bob the Angry Potato

Bob the Angry Potato

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

I'd like it more without the stock or the flash hider, but it's got potential. I'd take them off and it's good to go.

#5 GuzziHero

GuzziHero

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

I looks like the ugly offspring of a troll and a gretchin. But less green wink.gif

Ah well, it will perform well. Galaxy MP5Ks are mystically brilliant!

No guru, no mother, no method, no effort, no tactic, no style, nice smile, bad form...

Facebook is Guzzi Hero (2 words).  The pic is me with a shotgun in sepia tone, the other one is :locked: .  I'm lonely over here!  :bounce:

#6 BigAl

BigAl

Go ahead punk!

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,117 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:39 PM

Dump the stock cut the tube ad LR300 Stock and vert grip, job done.
Back home again.

#7 Pinkfloyd

Pinkfloyd

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:48 PM

That looks awesome! I'll take two! Galaxy's okay?

#8 Forze

Forze

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:52 PM

quite flimsy bodies, but excellent FPS (+/- 330 fps with 0.2) & 6.04 barrels stock (have had 2 galaxy MP5k's & they outshot a lot of (stock) AEG's, both in precision as in range.)

#9 GuzziHero

GuzziHero

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:53 PM

Angels machine them, Jesus assembles them, God uses them. Thats how good they are.

My 5k does 328fps right out of the box. Out FPS's and out ranges my CA M15a4 CQB Compact SEAL.

#10 amateurstuntman

amateurstuntman

My friends call me Ginge.

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

Apparently the motors aren't wound with mere wire.
They have angel hair field coils and the bushings are made of carved unicorn horns.
Jesus only supervises the assembly line, Jedi build them whilst in their lightsaber assembly trance.

So yeah, they're OK

Stunt

#11 Forze

Forze

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:39 PM

you just absolutely need to change the battery, satan tried to sabotage that wink.gif

#12 Coast

Coast

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:35 PM

Well as Galaxy MP5s go this should be a very very good gun but im a great MP5 fan and all i can say is all the great specs and it has to look like that. I'll stick with my PDW

Tank.jpg
We Ride Together.....We Die Together

My Armoury
Ares TAR-21
ICS G33

#13 Rob15

Rob15

Rob>KABOOM!<15

• Global Moderators
  • 6,490 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

Ugly!

Good news is rsov won't be shipping any of them to the UK what with the vcrb and all biggrin.gif

Well, I cant see a customs person really going "Oh dear, that looks like a banana mag and its not an AK mag... CALL THE UMAREX HOTLINE!"...somewhere in germany, a lawyer picks up a red flashing plastic phone, V1s are launched at your house...etc etc

OP Morning After 6.5, You don't know man, You weren't there!
Posted Image

Lees Precision Engineering - Airsoft Products Designed & Manufactured In The United Kingdom

#14 sturgis

sturgis

BOO !!!!

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

actually, an M4 stock coupled with a MP5K is very comfortable to shoulder, i did it years back to my TM MP5K and loved it very much..., ofcourse then you couldnt buy 50dollar clone just to get the PDW stock if you had the normal MP5K tongue.gif

i quite like this galaxy, ive always had the idea to get another 5k and ad the stock with some sort of ris..., slap a rail sleeve on this puppy with some sort of silencer = tacticool short MP5 smile.gif

Edited by sturgis, 18 September 2007 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image
KAC SR16M4 1,2 | Noveske N4 CQB 1 | FN M16 SWAT 1 | M4 SPR Mod 0 1,2 | Minimi PARA 1 | SIG 552 1,2 | Wilson compact 1911 1,2 | custom Kimber 1911 1,2 | Tommy Franks compact 1911 1,2 | last updated:26/10/08 |

GWS 556 review

#15 Holmes

Holmes

Back at last

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Rob15 @ Sep 18 2007, 12:46 PM)
Ugly!

Good news is rsov won't be shipping any of them to the UK what with the vcrb and all biggrin.gif

Well, no, as it doesn't look like a real gun I think they're exempt.

#16 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

Regular Poster

• Regular Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Holmes @ Sep 18 2007, 06:55 PM)
Well, no, as it doesn't look like a real gun I think they're exempt.

lol!

But yeah, isn't there a Gas MP5K that looks exactly like this..?

Edited by Galaxy613, 19 September 2007 - 02:16 AM.

-- CM.027 and etc. For Sale

MY GUNS/AEGs
JG G36C - I LOVE THIS GUN
CYMA CM.027 MP5J
KWC 1911 Springer

#17 Pinkfloyd

Pinkfloyd

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Galaxy613 @ Sep 18 2007, 09:16 PM)
lol!

But yeah, isn't there a Gas MP5K that looks exactly like this..?

Maruzen makes a Mp5K Charger but I wouldn't touch it with a 40 foot pole as it can't take green without self destructing. Really this is a much nicer alternative as smaller AEG's kinda have a little kickback anyway (or at least they rattle around a bit) which is just as good as any gun on 134a.

#18 The Crunchy Bunny

The Crunchy Bunny

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

Hmm, ugly as sin but probably a great performer.

Oh no, the cat's out of the bag now, the national security of every country in the Western world has been compromised because we all now know exactly what super secret armour carrier is used by a civilian shooting instructor who works for a company which founded itself as an alternative to paracord and duct tape.

mrk, watch your back dude, Chris Costa's beard is going to come and get you, I imagine in a similar way that Chuck Norris' might, and when it's done with you, Matt Johnson is going to make you a 750D Cordura bodybag (it's innovatively better than 500D and 1000D, naturally), in a khaki colour that's not quite green, not quite tan, not quite khaki. With grey trim, of course.

-Certa Cito on Wannabe

In need of a DPM General Ops Vest. If you've got one, let me know

#19 GuzziHero

GuzziHero

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:42 AM

Like PinkFloyd said...I know someone who ran a Maruzen MP5K Kurz on green gas for...three games? It died, suddenly and without warning.

#20 Pinkfloyd

Pinkfloyd

Regular Poster

• Forum Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

These are made in China (but sme portion that resembles heaven), but I take it their QC is good (as you say they're assembled by Angels) on all of the guns? Is the chance of me getting a lemon low? I'd replace the externals, so I really dont care about them, but I do care about the internals.

Site Meter