Spartan Imports - CA's New Releases at Shotshow 2008

orca

Spartan Imports will be showing Classic Army's near future releases at upcoming Shotshow 2008, The U.S.' largest firearms trade show in Las Vegas, the first week in February.

poster-M15A4-Rifle-small.jpg

Sportline Models

• M15A2
  • MP5A2
  • MP5A3
  • Mp5K
  • AK47
  • AK47s
  • P90

poster-2-small.jpg

Proline Models

• AR-10
  • SCAR-H
  • SA58 RIS
  • UMG
  • MP5K
  • P90

Pistol

• Glock 26

poster-MP5A2-Valued-Package-small.jpg

Also, released a short time ago, are the Classic Army Sportline Value Packages. These will include:

• Sling
  • Safety Goggles
  • 500 rounds, .20 bbs
  • 8.4 Nimh Battery
  • High Quality Wall Charger

There are NO more details or official release dates yet. Will post more detailed info when I have the actual models in hand at the Shotshow.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah thanks for the news Orca!

Yet, a CA P90, CA M15A4 Blowback, CA UMG/UMP, AR-10 , SCAR-H, SA58 RIS, MP5K, and a Glock 26 pistol?!

Wow. How CA is already trying to face competition from it's competitors and from thier own countries manufacturers! Thats crazy I tell you. I am curious to how the CA P90 will be, however it is most likely to be a clone right? The blowback M15 is pretty shocking to see almost every new manufacturers are making blowback rifles now. Yet the UMP/UMG clone, MP5K, and Glock26...they better be good to be released in 2008. It's great to see CA making this, however I don't have much hope in thier products... <_< . CA P90, if the receiver is metal then that might mean aftermarket kits are available for the TM one...or if the scope is a non-red dot one...and if thier hi-capacity magazines don't have the gears fall out then...hmmm!

Archived