Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

i think wgc is charging u for the "free mag" cause there shipping comes out to 260+ when redwolf and unco is about 230-240. Only thing is unco doesnt have a free mag and redwolf is gonna remove ur trades.

huh, wait is RW going to destroy the trades on these guns?

I thought they were leaving them intact, just covering them up. Can anyone clarify on this?

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huh, wait is RW going to destroy the trades on these guns?

I thought they were leaving them intact, just covering them up. Can anyone clarify on this?

I asked RW about this earlier, and they told me they will use special removeable tape.

A quick question for those who ordered from RW, is the status of your order "Confirmed Order" or "Processing"?

I asked RW about this earlier, and they told me they will use special removeable tape.

A quick question for those who ordered from RW, is the status of your order "Confirmed Order" or "Processing"?

Mine's processing...

Confirmed order means they got your order and payment, Processing means that they are getting your stuff together/ working on the order.

I know. I just asked because it's been over 48 hours (prior to the weekend) and my order isn't processing yet. I just want to make sure I make it in the first batch. :) *crosses fingers*

I know. I just asked because it's been over 48 hours (prior to the weekend) and my order isn't processing yet. I just want to make sure I make it in the first batch. :) *crosses fingers*

Mine is proceesing probably because I have order some other stuff tht is in stock, so it's processing but if you are only ordering the MP7 then it might not change until they get the MP7s....

Done.

:fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: The end of the world is near!! Antichrist OHES NOES!

Ok back to topic. I haven't pre-ordered my MP7 yet, planning to do that tommorrow from WGC. I think I'm skrewed. OHES NOES SECOND BATCH! :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

Two years? Surely they'd give you a refund if you had to wait that long?

but even with refund you still need to wait for it if you want one... I would imagine some US or UK retailer will get some MP7s. So even if WGC fails you can still order from western retailers...

Archived