Hyde Definition’s PenCott camouflage print is now being worn by the Austrian COBRA unit:
The Nov-Dec. issue of KOMMANDO – International Special Operations Magazine features an up-close look at the new Sniper Smock and Trousers and Combat Field Shirt from SABRE that are being used by Austria’s legendary COBRA anti-terrorist unit. See more details on our NEWS PAGE.
And on a related note, renowned German tactical gear retailer, RECON COMPANY, is now selling SABRE’s PenCott line-up. See our NEWS PAGE for further details.
On this day..
- Magpul PTS ACRs & FPGs at Spartan Imports - 2010
- KABUTO: new jackets - 2010
- Magpul PTS price reductions at Firesupport - 2010
- Latest videos from our YouTube subscriptions: October 29, 2010 - 2010
- UTG: flashlight body with rail mount - 2010
- SocomGear: Noveske licensed N4 AEG - 2010
- eHobbyAsia: G&P M4 CQB/R at $299 - 2009
- Forum news digest for Oct 29, 2009 - 2009
- UTG P38 red laser/LED combo - 2009
- Dan's Aquathon w/ Forged Fundraiser Bandana - 2009