SPEED Airsoft have sent over some information about their HPA triggers:
Dual purpose use of the SPEED HPA triggers
The SPEED HPA triggers will take full advantage of the M4 HPA engine in an AEG, by reducing the trigger pull tension and giving it full adjustability externally.
In addition to the M4 HPA engine conversion, the SPEED HPA triggers will also work with any M4 AEG with a MOSFET conversion that has an on-board micro-switch. The SPEED HPA trigger gives the MOSFET conversion the exact tuning ability equal to the HPA system. A MOSFET conversion with the SPEED HPA trigger is essentially equivalent to a HPA conversion on the field, but without an air hose connection.
For more info, visit SPEED Airsoft at www.SpeedAirsoft.com or get your SPEED products from SPEED authorized airsoft dealers worldwide.
On this day..
- 5.11 insulator jacket @Military 1st - 2016
- New Angry Gun Milspec outer barrel set at eHobby Asia - 2016
- First Elite Force Honor patch - 2016
- New stock & videos from CRW - 2014
- A.C.E. Marz Tactical plate carrier & pouches review - 2014
- SWAT CO M4 Drop mag pouch in black multicam - 2014
- Applied Orange gen3 UBAX field combat shirt - 2014
- New custom PDI upgrade parts @Airsoft Atlanta - 2014
- Tokyo Marui M870 back in stock at RedWolf Airsoft - 2014
- Gardosa Evolution & Maxpedition Bomber load-out duffel - 2014