here is really no difference. They are the same gun, same thing.
"Classic Army CA36c"
1) Single matte body color
2) Higher stock FPS (NOT factory upgraded. Thats a lie)
3) Slightly stronger body (won't make a difference)
1) Somewhat of a difference between parts when it comes to color.
(ie. The Magwell, motorgrip/trigger selector area, and foregrip are all gloss black and the body is more of a matte dark grey)
2) FPS is slightly less
3) Body will stand up to anything that you can throw at it. CA just have a mixture closer to the real thing when it comes to texture
4) Marui actually have the actual trademarks. These are very attractive. The CA gun have "Classic Army" written where the H&K trades should be..
I would go for the Marui. There are more upgrade kits for it, Marui has a good track record of QC (quality control), and it is much cheaper. The CA is more expensive, harder to upgrade, and CA have had a lot of trouble in the past with their gearboxes (although these problems seem to be diminished, if not entirely eraticated)
Marui is just the better choice in my opinion.
Wow, this has been a really busy week for me. I know I promised a new blog by last Thursday...but that obviously didn't happen.
Anyways, this is to let you know that I am writing a full Blog up in MS Word and I'll be posting it soon. It is going to cover Gaming and hopefully (Thats my new favorite term) I will do a short piece on Violence in Games and what the Government is doing about it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. I will be writing about new airsoft products, doing mini reviews, talking about major and minor world events, and more as I see fit to add it to my blog here on Arnies. I will attempt to update this Blog every other day. Expect my first blog to come out by thursday. I will attempt to do two blog per day. One on Airsoft, and one on either World events or just random trivia and/or ramblings of my own. Please if you see any mistake on my part including grammar or facts, please PM me. I am here to serve you after all.