- Step 1 : sandblasting all the gun : naked steel is mandatory
- Step 2 : saltwater spray during one full month
- Step 3 : one more month in the wet and hot hongkong weather
- Step 4 : fully recover the rust with mineral oil
- Step 5 : using a blowlamp, burn all the gun until the rust fall down and the steel turn to black color.
- Step 6 : using a grinder, wreck plastic parts
- Step 7 : using the blowlamp again, partialy burn plastic parts (grip and magazines)
- Step 8 : using a brass brush, clean as much as possible all the parts - Step 9 : using silicon spray and a rag, finish to clean
- Step 10 : re-assembly the gun with gearbox, hopup and inner barrel !