hi, just wondering if it might be an idea to appoint one or two more mods, from the US or late night users as i have noticed if your on in the early hours of the morning as i often am, posts which probably should be closed remain open until daybreak

for instance...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=100583&hl=

just an idea

• 1 month later...

Evilliboba, Dannyboy, and Jagdraben would all be great mods here. Dannyboy is seen linking to a number of old threads, and once even PMed me and said that my sig was over forum limits, saving me from some more nasty warning points. :blink: Also that Italian guy with the avatar that has the 'RPG' shirt on it. He's also been seen helping out a bit.

Jag+evilliboba get my nomination. They seem to always be on and are both good, contributing members.

Evilliboba, Dannyboy, and Jagdraben would all be great mods here. Dannyboy is seen linking to a number of old threads, and once even PMed me and said that my sig was over forum limits, saving me from some more nasty warning points.  :blink: Also that Italian guy with the avatar that has the 'RPG' shirt on it. He's also been seen helping out a bit.

:blush: I'm flattered.

Dannyboy gets a nod from me too.

Thanks for the nominations guys, but moderator selection is down to the current staff and is usually based on who has generally maintained a mature, responsible and friendly approach to posting.

I'm not for a second suggesting any of the names mentioned haven't done these things, but ultimately the final decision will rest with the existing staff and Arnie.

For what it's worth, we also already have quite a few US based moderators as it stands. I'm sure if people are finding there's not enough around however that we'll be happy to consider adding more in the near future.