Send in the clones. But not for noobs.

Sledge

Bearing in mind that some components in the clone may be perfectly serviceable, piston, gears, whatever, this is a slightly OTT example.

Tuulos, read the above quote, I was well aware of that, it was what is called a worst-case scenario.

Viral, no argument that TM started all this, and I'm not accusing you of being a fanboy.

Sledge, in response to my "witty and incisive comment" I have three words for you, Pot. Kettle. Black. I think that the time it takes to post articulate replies to your posts is a waste of my time, and unnecessary wear on my keyboard, besides, I don't recall your last two posts about this in the other thread being very witty or insightful, in fact I distinctly recall most of your posts in that thread to be rather childish, but then I've come to expect that from you, I can't remember ever seeing a post from you that was constructive, I have only seen posts insulting other forum users.

As such, while you may or may not consider my original post useful, it is still intended as useful, something I'm pretty sure that you have never even tried to be.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for how long it took, I was preoccupied with my girlfriend, she's not too chuffed because I'm stuck at base for the weekend and I can't see her, I certainly won't apologise for not fitting in with your timescale.

My net contribution was not "clones are cheaper"

It was "clones are a viable alternative for people who are going to heavily upgrade a gun, and here is the price breakdown for those who don't have the time to research"

A useful post then, as the difference in price has not (to my knowledge) been laid out in easy to access form before now, and as a useful post, completely unlike any of yours.

You know, for a guy who spells his chosen internet name wrong, you really don't like being proved wrong much, do you?

Look, you revived a thread with the point that making a full metal TM costs more than making a full metal clone. I can only assume you think you're some kind of super genius, as that's a big insult to most airsofter's intelligence.

And, of course, you haven't addressed the crucial matter of whether the finished clone gun has the range, accuracy, power and durability of the TM. But hey, you... um... :unsure: nope, can't find a positive to end on.

:zorro:

Archived