"retiring" from airsoft

0nslaught

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say i think i am going to hold down on airsoft. I guess some can call it retiring but i wont be gone forever. Some of you know but i am only 15. I dont have a job and no car. My mom and dad work hard and i know its a pain to drive me everywhere. and money is a problem as well. I decided im going to just hold off for a little bit until i get a decent job or when i can get a bit more mobile. Plus i want to focus more in school and my other hobbies that wont hurt my wallet so much. I have sold all of my guns, but still have a few accesories to sell. I am still going to chill around on these forums but i wont be going out to airsoft. not saying goodbye, but ya. this wont matter to most of you but i just thought i would let you know :P

I vote we ban these splitters. At a time when airsoft is so under threat, the last thing we need is people publicly announcing their are better things to do.

:zorro:

better things to do? BETTER? Things TO DO? oh yeah like what? ive been around and i can tell you, theres nothing on this earth better to do so you get some money and buy more guns ya hear!!!

i seem to recall a certain other member (who's name i wont mention as i don't know wether it would start up a big debate like the banning of other certain figures did). but a young lad, very much like yourself Onslaught, once declared he was leaving due to having better things to do....it all ended very nastily i must say.

I don't get how you can "retire" or "leave" airsoft.

If I sold my phone would I retire from making phone calls? Am I still allowed to use other peoples'?

What about if I sell my pots, pans and cutlery. Am I leaving the world of cooking and eating food?

better things to do? BETTER? Things TO DO?

*Attempts to resist temptation*.... Nargh! Never going to happen:

Sergeant Major: Is there something YOU'D all rather be doing than marching about the square? You'd all rather be at the pictures, I suppose.

[Everyone agrees]

Sergeant Major: Well, off you go.

he's not "retiring" he's "Resting ", like an unemployed actor.

Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

Mr. Praline: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Owner: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

Mr. Praline: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the cage) 'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you

(owner hits the cage)

Owner: There, he moved!

:D

Archived