The Almightly Stupidity of Chavs

Samm

Trying to write this laughing here... :D

Right, my friend Darren for whatever reasons which are his own, had decided to do a brick-laying course at college at the start of the last school year.

On this course though, he is the only "normal" person. All the other lads are chavs.*snigger*

Anyhoo, one day last week, Darren and his charming class-mates had to lift some big boxes of something (presumably bricks), when Darren overheard two of them having a conversation:

Chav 1: Aww maaate, I well can't lift these boxes, I'm well not strong enough.

Chav 2: Yeeah maate you should well go to the gym then innit.

Chav 1: Yeeah wo'evar, what good will that do?

Chav 2: Well if ya work out mate, you get bigger muscles innit.

Chav 1: Yeah but even if I get big muscles, I'm still not gonna be able to life these boxes.

Chav 2: Why not maaate?

Chav 1: 'Cause I need to be stronger, innit. Bigger muscles aren't gonna make me stronger.

*Chav 2 slaps Chav 1, scuffle insues*

:D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of hard to explain if you don't live in the UK.

Take your average American "gangsta" and imagine them wearing really sporty clothes and burberry stuff. Then imagine they are white, and have really-....

...Nah still can't really explain.. Find some videos of chavs at www.chavcentral.com and you'll get my drift.

Edit: oops. I mean ScallyCentral --> here

I belive the easiest way to explain chav to a Yank is to say CHAV = WIGGER now some yanks might not know what wigger means seeing it is about 6-8 year old saying. today I would recon that CHAV = white boy in black guys cloths and saying his words or white boy in baggy cloths and using ebonics.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

*clears throat* sorry had an over welming giggle attack.

WE NEED A chav/White boy in baggy cloths talkin ebonics smily !!!!1one!!one1!!oneone :rofl:

Archived