Browning 0.50cal By MadDog & Catman

MadDog

Yeah We have a hell of an order planned, going to give our center lathe powered tooling, and then put a milling bed on the back to give us a mill/4-axis lathe setup. Thats if it all works :wacko:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This last set of pix & up grades was almost as good as the build.It will be interesting to see how smooth it fires afterwards,not to smooth i hope because its character needs that Agricultural feel & sound to it{not to much in case it rattles to pieces}.

You've done another good job,i just hope you are keeping all the notes & plans so when it's finally finished you could go into production making cracking guns.

RT B)

Cheers :)

Plans? Notes? What are these? :P lol honestly we built that thing on the fly. I'm sure that it's (working) existence defies various laws. It is more a proof-of-concept/prototype though.

Though we do have some plans for a 2nd generation full-stroke blowblack model but that's a long way off as we're redesigning the entire thing.

Cheers :)

Plans? Notes? What are these? :P lol honestly we built that thing on the fly. I'm sure that it's (working) existence defies various laws. It is more a proof-of-concept/prototype though.

Though we do have some plans for a 2nd generation full-stroke blowblack model but that's a long way off as we're redesigning the entire thing.

Yeah but once you've finished with the construction the gun could be stripped down & measured & plans drawn retrospectively ;) you have the thread to act as notes with photos that are easy enough to understand{easier i would imagine,if you are the people who actually built the gun.}

I like seeing things being built.I can appreciate engineering even if i'm no good at it or have no space to try myself.When the end result is as good as what you have built then i take my hat off to you to acknowledge your skills.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well If your going to GroundZero this weekend you'll be able to see (shoot?) the M2 :)

Sadly I won't be there because I'm QUOTE gay UNQUOTE, lol. We gave the M2 a lick of paint yesterday as it needed a bit of touching up sadly the spray gun was out of action so we had to resort to brushes :( Fingers crossed it looks good for GZ, though I have no idea how the guys are going to carry it around as the whole set up weighs and absolute ton :P

m4matty: sorry we didn't keep any measurements we took but some of our research data is available from here.

Archived